S475 single

My understanding was most billet and FMW wheels aren't lighter. Only one that I can think of would be Stainless Diesel's 5 blade. But I haven't ran any of this stuff. Hopefully someone can shed more on this.

It depends a good bit on blade count and profile. Some billet wheels are lighter than their cast counter parts, some aren't. I can say I ran the fastest time ever in my old race truck with a 6 blade billet 475 from Stainless Diesel, 2 tenths faster than with a cast wheel.

Last edited:
I don't have a drive pressure gauge but I'm making #70 out of my 75/83/.90. My drive pressure is probably through the roof. I think I'm going to have to gate this thing which sucks. This is on a 12v with 5x.016's and a non benched pump and a Hami 188/220 cam. Not sure why it makes so much damn boost.

I don't have a drive pressure gauge but I'm making #70 out of my 75/83/.90. My drive pressure is probably through the roof. I think I'm going to have to gate this thing which sucks. This is on a 12v with 5x.016's and a non benched pump and a Hami 188/220 cam. Not sure why it makes so much damn boost.

What timing is it set at, low will make more boost.

I'm running the same setup on my 12v minus the cam pump at 28* I run about 55-60psi

Back