Salem, IN Diesel Truck Pull Saturday May 30th

RAT_03

Diesel Pro
Salem, IN Diesel Truck Pull Saturday May 30th @ The Salem Speedway on Highway 56 West. Right beside the Salem Airport.

The 4x4 Street Stock Diesel Trucks are part of the afternoon pull session, which also includes the 4x4 Pro Stock Trucks. The afternoon session gets underway at 2 p.m. with the evening pull session starting at 7 p.m.

The evening pull session features Pro Mod 4WD Trucks, Super Farm Tractors, Super Stock Diesel Trucks and Hot Farm Tractors.

Rules for the 4x4 Street Stock Diesel Trucks are as follows:

1. Truck must be licensed and legal for highway use. 2. Minimum weight 8,000 lbs., 3. Maximum hitch height 26-inches. Must be rigid in all directions. Reese style hitch only. 4. D.O.T. tires only. No cut tires. 5. Exhaust must be stock appearing, exiting at the rear of truck. Bed stacks allowed. 6. No hanging weights. 7. Chips and programmers permitted. 8. Entrant must abide by all Salem Speedway and Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League rules and decisions.

Limited to the first 25 paid entries ($25 entry fee). First place pays 60 percent of entry fees, second place pays 30 percent and third place 10 percent.

To enter call 812-883-6504 or visit the Salem Speedway office. Office open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Thanks
Ratts

Salem, IN Diesel Truck Pull Saturday May 30th @ The Salem Speedway on Highway 56 West. Right beside the Salem Airport.

The 4x4 Street Stock Diesel Trucks are part of the afternoon pull session, which also includes the 4x4 Pro Stock Trucks. The afternoon session gets underway at 2 p.m. with the evening pull session starting at 7 p.m.

The evening pull session features Pro Mod 4WD Trucks, Super Farm Tractors, Super Stock Diesel Trucks and Hot Farm Tractors.

Rules for the 4x4 Street Stock Diesel Trucks are as follows:

1. Truck must be licensed and legal for highway use. 2. Minimum weight 8,000 lbs., 3. Maximum hitch height 26-inches. Must be rigid in all directions. Reese style hitch only. 4. D.O.T. tires only. No cut tires. 5. Exhaust must be stock appearing, exiting at the rear of truck. Bed stacks allowed. 6. No hanging weights. 7. Chips and programmers permitted. 8. Entrant must abide by all Salem Speedway and Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League rules and decisions.

Limited to the first 25 paid entries ($25 entry fee). First place pays 60 percent of entry fees, second place pays 30 percent and third place 10 percent.

To enter call 812-883-6504 or visit the Salem Speedway office. Office open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Thanks
Ratts

Sweetness.......Everyone make sure they weight up to about 10-11K pounds before pulling......

i am stuck on what tires i should run on my truck, im from ontario canada, the truck is a full out puller, i am running duals on it, i currently have 3.55 in the truck but i am prob changing them out for 5.13 or something taller, the tracks up here are really loose, stone dust tracks, but there are a few good clay tracks, im going to running around 700hp what would you guys suggest for tires?

thanks in advance!

Cheers!

don't want to f' up the thread but when is tampico this year i searched it on here and j/ got previous years...

June 20th, Saturday.

I would bet that 8000 minimum is a typo. I think it's 8000 max like any other class.
The rules are basically the same as Tampico.

June 20th, Saturday.

I would bet that 8000 minimum is a typo. I think it's 8000 max like any other class.
The rules are basically the same as Tampico.

I hope so because if you cant hang weights and have to weigh 8000 im screwed :hehe:.

Go to Google type in Salem Indiana and a map will come up and if you know how to read you'll figure it out.

I hope so because if you cant hang weights and have to weigh 8000 im screwed :hehe:.

Stop by IMI on the way fill the bed up with concrete....that odd to do the trick....:hehe:

Last edited:
Back