Salem, IN Diesel Truck Pull Saturday May 30th

is there a 2.8 and a 2.6 class or do they just throw the little boys in with the big boys so they can get their @$$ whooped? What sled are they having?

is there a 2.8 and a 2.6 class or do they just throw the little boys in with the big boys so they can get their @$$ whooped? What sled are they having?

From what I've heard its going to be one class, and run what ya brung. But don't quote me on that.

which county is it there's four salem in.

get off at the scottsburg exit if you are taking 65 up. there are signs posted for salem. if you are coming from the south you would get off at scottsburg and head west towards salem (turn left) and its a 20-30 min ride into town. get on yahoo maps or mapquest to double check. type in your city/state to salem, IN 47167

The pulling organizers around these parts are a little behind on the diesel truck pulling they dont realize how it has grown so that is why you see these kinda rules and only one class it would be nice to get a good showing of trucks so they would see what they are missing.

ill be there fo sho pulling! i guess its just like every pull,get there and sine up or do we have to call to say we are pulling?

I think I'm gonna try and make it there. Wish I could pull, but an open diff doesn't really get the job done.

well good luck to you mason if you hook that monster ive got a graduation party to goto and cant miss it so I wont make it down. give it hell!

Heard Mason Bowling "Coal Train" took the win in his 04 3rd Gen dually.
This is the first win ever for Mason. Congrats!!!!!:ft::clap:

Ratts get them vids up!!:thankyou2:

So how were the Salem pulls? I went to RPM Fest so I did not get to make it to this one..any videos?

Heard Mason Bowling "Coal Train" took the win in his 04 3rd Gen dually.
This is the first win ever for Mason. Congrats!!!!!:ft::clap:

Ratts get them vids up!!:thankyou2:

x2 congratulations mason :rockwoot:

Back