Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

bump lets keep this one alive guys whats going on are you guys coming to town and if not what is needed from us members to convince that the showing will be good ?

Oh, you can't wait for responses, you have to hook a chain to their front door and rip it off to get attention.:hehe:

Is anyone going to the track night WOP is putting on the 17th at RMR?

i will be there , should be alot of trucks we are bringing 5 dmaxes , and i invited some guys i know that are a maybe said they could have 10 trucks with them .

I thought I was bringing them? Bastards and their lies.

What time are we leaving town anyways? I will have 2 torques done..wonder fi i'm safe to run full throttle....

Bump...

Also, looks like we will have some good trucks out this year from the times we were seeing at the track on friday. Bryce, didn't see you there, what happened?

I was there. Won the event for the night. I had some troubles during time trials and had to repair my trans lines but I ran.

14.35 for Friday and a 14.33 on Saturday. I was leaving with 10psi. 60' times were very slow. I had a stack but took it out, if I plan on running the series I will be putting one back in due to the fact they gave Devan a very hard time for the no boost launch he pulled off.

Back