Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

so matt.. 12v or dmax this year for pullin? just curious.

I bet you are dodge boy

DMAX, the dodge was just the cheepest POS I could find for a tow rig. Just as well get it started now I will be embarased to pull up to the first event with it & know I will get a lot of $hit from you dodge boys.

glad to see you come over to the dark side. cant wait. i seen that in your sig so i had to ask

I bet you are dodge boy

DMAX, the dodge was just the cheepest POS I could find for a tow rig. Just as well get it started now I will be embarased to pull up to the first event with it & know I will get a lot of $hit from you dodge boys.

I'll drive it to the pulls for ya Matt. That way you won't have to be ashamed.

You never know, you might find out that you like pulling with the Dodge better than you like your DMAX!

I have an idea, why don't we head over to the chat room, and we can all talk together... Easier too. Maybe make it a ritual. United pullers chat night. Whatcha think?

It sure is a knocken clanken leaking SOB sounds like a valve or 12 are out of adjustment compaired to the dmax :hehe:

tell me about it. i have 2 12 valves and a CR. i guess it will grow on you sooner or later

I will be happy to come with in 25ft of you and one other nasty 12v next year. Oh & Kevin he has been very quiet lately

its a work in progress. if i ever get the engine back. at least you already did your build. im not enjoying it

I think we are going to have alot of good competition in that class this year between you Josh, Derek, and Kevin

Hey I'm working on him.. He will be more vocal this year!

Back