Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

scuadualed? matt matt matt

gasman...Welcome to the site, and the thread. Some people are wondering where you are from, and who you are. Care to enlighten us? We just like to know everyone we may meet in the future at a pull, or the strip.

gasman...Welcome to the site, and the thread. Some people are wondering where you are from, and who you are. Care to enlighten us? We just like to know everyone we may meet in the future at a pull, or the strip.

im from idaho...im nobody important...just bored maybe lookin to start some fights with matt moon....he he just kidin:woohoo:

I think I would get an answer before either of you two!! lmao!!! Hey gasman who are you and where in Idaho are you from?! We don't settle for "I'm just a nobody.. lol"

Oh Matt *hug* how many pulls do we have scheduled?

united has 5 pulls scheduled right now.....i read it on their site unitedpullers.net more to come im sure

5 so far. mocky mtn only has 4 posted so far:bang. and im building a truck for that:doh:

5 so far. mocky mtn only has 4 posted so far:bang. and im building a truck for that:doh:

i think it is still pretty early in the year....but they are working on a logan preston 2day....evanston...vernal....jerome....burley (question...out of the 13 or 14, how many did you hit?)

i think it is still pretty early in the year....but they are working on a logan preston 2day....evanston...vernal....jerome....burley (question...out of the 13 or 14, how many did you hit?)

Which person?! Me or Josh?

Eh it is actually late in the year.. last year we had our pulling schedule already laid out for us in Jan.

im from idaho...im nobody important...just bored maybe lookin to start some fights with matt moon....he he just kidin:woohoo:

Well the only guy I know with gas and has a 76 ford would be Josh. If so maybe he will allow a super street diesel vs super stock gas ? I hear he has a little pull with United.

Me and another person are thinking its Josh Scott... If you don't know the name, he runs a blue ford Alcohol Inj Ford, and hangs around Dell Miller.

EDIT: Damn Matt, you beat me to it...

Well the only guy I know with gas and has a 76 ford would be Josh. If so maybe he will allow a super street diesel vs super stock gas ? I hear he has a little pull with United.

Would that be Josh with the blue ford?!

*hug* Matt! Long time no talk!

we (dominator)try to get to most of the united pulls, unless there is one somewhere else. we will try to go to scheids, ts, nadp this year. hope there will be quite a few for united or were you talking about rocky mtn

Me and another person are thinking its Josh Scott... If you don't know the name, he runs a blue ford Alcohol Inj Ford, and hangs around Dell Miller.

EDIT: Damn Matt, you beat me to it...

Sure Just post two seconds before I do!

Back