Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

I should be driving my King Ranch Superduty with the 12v by then. Id be interested in some baseline numbers. you can also count my dad and my friend Jerry in.

Awesome, It would be great to see you there.

just a reminder, depending on the weather if the garage door needs to stay closed so we can all stay warm inside - then folks with stacks will have to unhook the 90 into the bed so a tube can be hooked up to send the smoke out under the door.

minor inconvinience but i would rather be warm inside!

who knows we could get a warm day

From what i understand talkin with them yesterday they are gonna try to get a stack pipe setup buy then so they dont discourage guys with stacks from coming. if it comes to it i will help them buy it, only way to disconnect our stackes is with a sawzall!

aha so you guys are the ones with them all welded up!!!:rockwoot:

i take mine apart too much to weld it

hopefully its a decent day outside so we can leave the door open

i would be willing to help put it in, cant fund anything, all my funds go to mumau diesel

bump.....

who is upgrading what? power predictions?

i saw snedges big piece of shiny!!!!

Shootin for 800+ on fuel only..........................with the wifes truck!

Never tried, Kinda give up on mine! It is what it is now. May end up getting sold!

im adding W/M and timing spacer and going for 400/800+...might sound low but its not easy with a VE pump and single turbo, esp a daily driven one

No date yet, will find out next week.

it will be late march early april

well i need a date, apparently a jealous ex friend of mine has a "buddy" with a 1500hp poerstroke hes gonna bring to show us all how its done. o btw it makes 800hp with no turbo. i wish i was kidding. search "attention tard hunters"

^^^ i read that, and i bet he wont show....800hp NA diesel bwaaaaaaaaahahahhaa

dude its right over in bethel industrial park. we'll grab a beer and go point and laugh.

Nice, looks like we're gonna have some heavy hitters... :rockwoot:

April 2nd 2011

pre registration will be taken and is highly HIGHLY recommended, the more pre registrations the nicer the prizes and giveaways

give him like a week to get the paperwork together for registrations, i will post the phone number when he is ready.

nobody wants to miss an 800 hp N/A pstroke do they?

I better get wrenchin, all i got now is a pile of parts and purdy, fancy boxes!! Still needa turbo.......

I bet my pile of parts is bigger than yours, mine involve taking the tranny and gas tank out....gettin started this weekend and next!!!! fancy new dual disc clucth n'at

Back