Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Yeah I have a stock turbo I am going to put a billet wheel into. Someone told me if I do that with twin CP3's and 200 hp injectors I'll be fine. :st:

Was that the super billet or the mega? Don't run the Mega without ear plugs. The pitch is like a dog whistle.

Was that the super billet or the mega? Don't run the Mega without ear plugs. The pitch is like a dog whistle.
Holy chit, how did you find out about the mega? It is awesome. The local diesel shop told me to use the Pyro as a hp gauge. I've been drivin around makin 1600+ hp. I can't wait for the dyno thingy!

No, I wanted to go with a longer chassis this year. The black truck is just for parts and backup now.

That's cool...Strung out was the name of your 06 wasn't it? Good Luck with the new truck.

Yea. Figured I'd change it back to that since what's his nuts made such a big deal claiming I copied him.

****,, best i get to work.....i didnt even open the hood yet!

well i got my clutch, big input shaft, rear main seal all done in one day! anybody else get anything done this weekend?

just got the scoop fruit loops, pre register you dyno machine now!

contact Brandon at Sarver Automotive 724-353-1000, cost will be $60 per truck. this will include
*3 dyno pulls
*food
*T shirt
*prizes to be determined

*free sh*t talking
*getting to see an 800hp N/A powerjoke
*tasty kake eating competition hosted by Snedge

call and sign up asap! The more trucks we get pre registered the nicer the prizes will be

There should be at least 6 trucks of people I know around here that will be there. I'm sure there will be more as word of mouth carries...

Back