Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Pink hair shouldn't be to hard to pick out... :doh:

I don't know too many of you, but would love the chance to meet as many of you as I can. This is a shot of me today with my kids after spending most of the day cleaning and detailing my truck.

PSorgshirts004.jpg

Some have asked about a rain date for the drag race if it is rained out....At this time they are only calling for 0.15 precip. which isnt much.., and the track has big dryers.

We will run Sunday April 27th if necessary.

Sheila

Some have asked about a rain date for the drag race if it is rained out....At this time they are only calling for 0.15 precip. which isnt much.., and the track has big dryers.

We will run Sunday April 27th if necessary.

Sheila

:Cheer: :woohoo:

Shoot, there better not be any rain... I'm comin from cali and can't come back for crying out loud.

I'll still bring cookies LOL

is there a rain day for cooler racing incase it gets rained out? actually we can just run it the rani, im sure some records would be set.

The person who was going with me has to work so if someone needs a bed i have a room at the Best Western for Fri and Sat.
either pm me and i will give you my number or I will be the bald guy with RHC shirt cammo shorts and steel toes on at the race.

yep catching it at the belterra exit. just got to remember when their passing by it.

it will probably be a power aid bottle or two. the shine is about gone so it'll be the other.

finnaly arrived, the best western is pretty nice, i think i can jump in the pool from the balcony........

Oh yeaaaaa..... We're here, and trust me. It's already out of control. All I can say is key words lol.

Airplanes, screaming babies, turbulence, rental car debacle, a lead foot that can't stay off 90mph, extremely strong alcohol and a campground, emesis, baby model LOL, (yes, inside joke), Cops... COPS again :| DON'T ask...

AND finally, anna and me driving through sonic that's 2 feet from the hotel, at 1am because we're not allowed to walk thru. I'm laying in bed at the Ramada and it's only Thursday night LOL, I'm going to sleep now :D

I'm here to Ang... sleep well, hope to meet you tomorrow. And BTW, what happened to Anna? Ryan was trying to get a hold of her, she was supposed to crash with them tonight???

We'll be leaving in 2 hours...not by choice, but my buddy has to go sign his apprenticeship papers at 2.... Don't worry, we'll be primed and rolling into town around midnight!!!! Party On!!!!!!

Any updates on what's been goin' on so far today (for those of us stuck at work)?

just cam eback to the hotel for a break. Yep, sorry to tell you but, your're missing quite the events. There's quite a few big name here with some sweet trucks !

You will want to stay tune as I think there will be some records broken tomorrow at the track.

Banks brought their drag truck, Darren has his... hope he puts a whoopin on them ! Scheid brought their dragster... II has their funny car. More vendors than I've seen at any event.

TS knows how to do it !!

We are at the Ramada next to Sonic, If there is any extra activitys going on give us a call
570-499-0370

Michael

My camera died, so no vid. but there was a Ford with a 12 valve & 4 stages of N2O made 1312 HP on the rollers and in the neighborhood of 2700 lbs tq... There were about 15 other cameras on it so I'm sure it'll be up soon. IIRC it was a CompD member as well... :clap:

Back