Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

I have 4 gallons of super secret stuff in a cooler, two big pots and assorted cookware loaded up.

Rolling out about 9 AM tomorrow, see ya'll there :D

I'll um... bring a veggie roast for myself to eat LOL :bang

I'll um... bring a veggie roast for myself to eat LOL :bang

Are you a vegan, or just a plain old vegetarian? If you can stand a chicken stock I can still allow you to indulge in some yummy gumbo goodness, to borrow an adverb from a certain blonde headed henchwench of yours LOL LOL

Are you a vegan, or just a plain old vegetarian? If you can stand a chicken stock I can still allow you to indulge in some yummy gumbo goodness, to borrow an adverb from a certain blonde headed henchwench of yours LOL LOL

I can handle some chicken stock just for you billy. I'm NOT vegan. I still gotta have my milk and cheese. I just don't eat meat. If it had a mother or a face, it's out. This includes seafood, fish, beef, pork, chicken, etc.

But the stock is fine.

Henchwench LOL now that's funny right there. She's screwed this weekend, cuz I'mma drunk dial her ass like no tomorrow. She's gonna be sorry as hell she's missing out!!

I can handle some chicken stock just for you billy. I'm NOT vegan. I still gotta have my milk and cheese. I just don't eat meat. If it had a mother or a face, it's out. This includes seafood, fish, beef, pork, chicken, etc.

But the stock is fine.

Henchwench LOL now that's funny right there. She's screwed this weekend, cuz I'mma drunk dial her ass like no tomorrow. She's gonna be sorry as hell she's missing out!!

In that case just look for the small pot set to the side for a small serving of vegetarian gumbo :D :D

I just don't eat meat. If it had a mother or a face, it's out. This includes seafood, fish, beef, pork, chicken, etc.

Hippie..... Good luck finding vegan establishments out here LOL

LOL

You wont eat a chicken, but you will eat stock made by boiling him?????

Hang on, how do you make cookies without eggs?

LOL

Dont question the cookies! Its ok I'll take Timbeaux's portion of the cookies.

In that case just look for the small pot set to the side for a small serving of vegetarian gumbo :D :D

Billy, I LOVE YOU!!! :thankyou2:

No meat...I couldn't make it!
More power to ya though:D
Chris

lol it ain't hard, I was raised vegetarian because of my parents religious beliefs (Seventh Day Adventist) so I never ate meat growing up, so to me, it's normal. I don't care if other people eat it. I just don't like it, though, have tried it, but I can't stomach it lol.

LOL

I'm certainly not a Hippie you silly goose. And I can eat almost anywhere. I'm adaptable!
And I do eat eggs lol. Milk, eggs and cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc. All dairy products are a GO!

So don't worry, the cooies were made with normal eggs lol

Wear them out... I'm saving room for beer.

And I'm about with you on this one... I need room for beer, and saving the calories too, but dangit, these stupid cookies call my name, and I can't resist.

:bang

lol it ain't hard, I was raised vegetarian because of my parents religious beliefs (Seventh Day Adventist) so I never ate meat growing up, so to me, it's normal. I don't care if other people eat it. I just don't like it, though, have tried it, but I can't stomach it lol.

I guess that would make it a lot easier:D

Chris

I'll be on the road in less than 24 hours!!! Should roll in to the ramada about 10pm...

:Cheer:

pay for food

Billy i got my donation for ya.

a little bit of 140 barrel proof and some 190 shine. not the ol red eye, the good stuff.

Attachments

• 0423081849a.jpg
    0423081849a.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 28
Im hitting the road in the morning. I wanted to leave tonight but was working on the cooler and broke it, plus i need more fuel for it. Im going to try to be up there friday morning.

Where is everyone going to be hanging out at night? Im gonna bring a tent but may get a room if theres any available.

any all and that want to put a face to the name......

i'm the girl with pink hair (there was a slight miscalculation with hair dying recently)

Back