Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Angela I have to leave my house at 4 to get to the airport in time here. Are you 3 hours behind me or 2? I can call you!

Angela I have to leave my house at 4 to get to the airport in time here. Are you 3 hours behind me or 2? I can call you!

I do believe I'm 2 hrs behind you. So you'd need to call me at 0530. I'm super stoked!

What morning are you leaving at 330am?

Thursday morning. I have to LEAVE at 0330 to be to the airport by 0430, so that means I have to get up at 0230... Omg this is looking uglier and uglier the more I think about it... :| Boo. lol

I arrive in to Nashville at 3:15pm. Me and the Dow brothers. Watch out for them. Anywhere they go, they break drivelines. I think even if they LOOK at a track, the trucks that end up there, break LOL.

As of now, the weather is not looking to promising for Friday and Saturday morning. If the forecast sticks and we get rained out Saturday morning/afternoon, will the racing be moved to Sunday morning?

Don't get too excited about the weather yet. You won't get an accurate forecast for Saturday until Friday night and it could still change then. That's just the way weather is in Middle-Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.

Scott

+1 All last week the weather man said it was going to rain friday night and early saturday morning and be clear and pretty all day long. Even the fridya morning news stated the same thing. Friday night rolled around, it Rained twice for about 20 minutes through the night, once at 12am and at 4am. It was pretty and Sunny all morning but about 11:00am the clouds rolled in and it rained from about 12pm till 9pm. So we really aren't going to know what the weather will bring till friday and sat morning.

Not to worry Sheila.... I will be available for a rain dance if circumstances require my services. LOL

Well it is just a 40% chance anyways. i dont think it is anything to worry about yet.

I have danced away 70% chances in the past.... 40% aint nothin'

I guess that means we should let you drive the rental car.
Thursday morning. I have to LEAVE at 0330 to be to the airport by 0430, so that means I have to get up at 0230... Omg this is looking uglier and uglier the more I think about it... :| Boo. lol

I arrive in to Nashville at 3:15pm. Me and the Dow brothers. Watch out for them. Anywhere they go, they break drivelines. I think even if they LOOK at a track, the trucks that end up there, break LOL.

Back