Saturday Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15th, 2011

sled pulls were much better this year,than crandall last year.more competitors and ran smoother.

looking forward to next years event

Oneton, so you think two tractors, a box scraper, a v blade, a set of discs, a water wagon, a roller, a rubber tracked skidloader and a state of the art sled works better than last years single Bobcat skidloader ?

Yea,Me too!:lolly:

Nice work guys wish I could have raced. Motor is still out of the truck............ What happened to the bully dog truck? Someone said he ran too quick?

Oneton, so you think two tractors, a box scraper, a v blade, a set of discs, a water wagon, a roller, a rubber tracked skidloader and a state of the art sled works better than last years single Bobcat skidloader ?

Yea,Me too!:lolly:

YES,hell pulls lasted rite at 2hrs,without hardly any delay in the pulling.only complaint about pulls was no way of knowing how far each pull was(distance).

track seemed good also.

I thought it was much better than last year, I think they did as good a job as possible with the track considering all the rain they had the previous week.

Our video of the pulls didn't turn out very well and if anyone got my pulls I would really appreceate it if they could put them on youtube and post a link. Mine was the 04 black dually, Yippee-Ki-Yea.

Nice work guys wish I could have raced. Motor is still out of the truck............ What happened to the bully dog truck? Someone said he ran too quick?
I read that to but i was told he took 1st with a 6.2, next quickest was a 6.4

don't you have some fishing to do in Port Aransas on daddies money?

I thought we were all idiot rednecks, and you never were coming back?

I read that to but i was told he took 1st with a 6.2, next quickest was a 6.4
Yep, I said it. I didn't really hear what the announcer said though. I was busy trying to get trucks ready to sled pull. That's why I said "I think" in my earlier post. I was hoping someone else who was there would see my post and set me straight, but I guess that may not happen. I'll have to see if I can figure out what's up. I just remember them saying something about a time for Unlimited Street in the driver's meeting, but I wasn't paying really close attention because I wasn't racing in that class.

PPE Sled Pulling

Work Stock
Cole Rogers, 03 Duramax, Comanche, TX 279 ft
Paul Harris, 07 Duramax, Ben Wheeler, TX 265.01
Josh Harris, 06 Duramax, Lindale, TX 247.09

Industrial Injection 2.6 Class
Garry Woodward, 04 Dodge, Seneca, MO 325.02
Jesse Knight, 07 Dodge, Lebo, KS 317.04
Chris Vorhies, 07 Ford, Lakewood, CO 290.10
Gary Wolf, 03 Dodge, Weatherford, TX 283.05
Darvin Bradley, 07 Dodge, Mineral Wells, TX 282.08
Leah Scott, 03 Dodge, California, MO 281.07
Ryan Herx, 92 Dodge, Werner, OK 276.11
Mike Schubert, 96 Dodge, 274.10
Alan Dincans, 04 Dodge, Louise, TX 269.01
Jeremiah Peek, 06 Dodge, Gradford, TX 237.07
John Weatherby, 07 Dodge, Big Lake, TX 216.06
Norman Rogers, 03 Duramax, Comanche, TX 130.04

Premier Performance 3.0 Class
Jason Tunks, 97 Dodge, King City, MO 325.07
Garry Woodward, 04 Dodge, Seneca, MO 306.03
Leah Scott, 03 Dodge, California, MO 292.09
Jared Green, 06 Dodge, Midland, TX 287.06
Alex Laughlin, 99 Dodge, Granbury, TX 286.02
Jesse Knight 07 Dodge, Lebo KS, 283.02
Gary Wolf, 03 Dodge, Weatherford, TX 279.10
Jeremy Bales, 95 Dodge, Stephenville, TX 276.05
Alan Dincans, 04 Dodge, Louise, TX 263.06
Ryan Herx, 92 Dodge, Werner, OK 263.03
Bobby Ezell, 03 Dodge, Cleburne, TX 261.06
Darvin Bradley, 07 Dodge, Mineral Wells, TX 112.02

OK Did not realize that was his name. Nice run Bully dog....

GRRRR. Might of got mistransposed from reg. card. Sorry if thats the case. Not always easy to read someone elses handwriting. If there is an issue with cashing the check, he can get ahold of someone or even me personally and a new check will be cut immeadiately! No disrespect ment in anyway, shape, or form to him or Bully Dog. That truck runs VERY well, and am glad they made it out to the event. They not only compete well but gave a bunch of BD shirts to the Homes for Troops in order to help them raise money for a great cause!

Last edited:
You weren't lying Dan. Missouri boys did well! I see they put their 2.6 trucks in the 3.0 class and took 2nd and 3rd also!

I see you reading below GWoody. Tell Laughlin how you like bringing your hillbilly a$$ to Texas to hand it to him in a 2.6 truck!

Last edited:
don't you have some fishing to do in Port Aransas on daddies money?

I thought we were all idiot rednecks, and you never were coming back?

I didn't say you all were, if you could read you would have caught that. With that being said, you yourself, wUNDERWEAR, clearly are one of them. You don't know me, nor do you know anything about me, except your lil panties are in a wad because I fell into the diesel game at the top level, sorry. I'm just some punk ass kid you know. Why even waste your time Sh!t talking to me, you're apparently better than I am.

I also never said I wasn't coming back. I came back on here to make one positive statement, and school boy has insists on being a smartass. I still pull, I was at the NADM event, where were you? Please do me a favor and reintroduce yourself next time you see me at an event, you clearly didn't make a good enough impression the first time I met you...

I apologize to my friends @ NADM for this thread derail. It wasn't the intention, I wanted to help explain what a great event was held at Denton!

Sh!t starters and problem seekers, if you have a statement you'd like to make to me, my PM box is open :)

You weren't lying Dan. Missouri boys did well! I see they put their 2.6 trucks in the 3.0 class and took 2nd and 3rd also!

I see you reading below GWoody. Tell Laughlin how you like bringing your hillbilly a$$ to Texas to hand it to him in a 2.6 truck!

Hillbilly!!!!!!! I thought I was sophisticated since we got indoor plummin and direct tv!!!!!!! Theres good days and bad days, we happen to have a good day till we broke the axle in the 3.0 class. We had a good time visiting with some of the Texas crew but some of the Valair boys said I can't come back till the ol man gets a hadicap card to hang in the pulling truck!!! :rockwoot:

Back