Saturday Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15th, 2011

I didn't say you all were, if you could read you would have caught that. With that being said, you yourself, wUNDERWEAR, clearly are one of them. You don't know me, nor do you know anything about me, except your lil panties are in a wad because I fell into the diesel game at the top level, sorry. I'm just some punk ass kid you know. Why even waste your time Sh!t talking to me, you're apparently better than I am.

I also never said I wasn't coming back. I came back on here to make one positive statement, and school boy has insists on being a smartass. I still pull, I was at the NADM event, where were you? Please do me a favor and reintroduce yourself next time you see me at an event, you clearly didn't make a good enough impression the first time I met you...

I apologize to my friends @ NADM for this thread derail. It wasn't the intention, I wanted to help explain what a great event was held at Denton!

Sh!t starters and problem seekers, if you have a statement you'd like to make to me, my PM box is open :)

Usualy people who have to tell you how great they are..... well they fall short to say the least. At least you supported an event. Wish I could have made it guys but work is stupid busy right now.

Hillbilly!!!!!!! I thought I was sophisticated since we got indoor plummin and direct tv!!!!!!! Theres good days and bad days, we happen to have a good day till we broke the axle in the 3.0 class. We had a good time visiting with some of the Texas crew but some of the Valair boys said I can't come back till the ol man gets a hadicap card to hang in the pulling truck!!! :rockwoot:

LOL You are awesome. Thats all there is to it.

Hillbilly!!!!!!! I thought I was sophisticated since we got indoor plummin and direct tv!!!!!!! Theres good days and bad days, we happen to have a good day till we broke the axle in the 3.0 class. We had a good time visiting with some of the Texas crew but some of the Valair boys said I can't come back till the ol man gets a hadicap card to hang in the pulling truck!!! :rockwoot:

That was me lol. Thanks for looking at the truck. I wish I woulda pulled my head out and cleared the codes. It was throwing a cam position sensor code and in kinda limp mode. I can't wait to pull against you again. And I'll make a placard if nothing else lol. The wheel chair will have a stack on it lol

That was me lol. Thanks for looking at the truck. I wish I woulda pulled my head out and cleared the codes. It was throwing a cam position sensor code and in kinda limp mode. I can't wait to pull against you again. And I'll make a placard if nothing else lol. The wheel chair will have a stack on it lol

LOL with a 4bt under it!!! :hehe:

Back