Schedule of Events

Bye Now

Sponsor
Thursday May 16th

The CompD Golf Scramble presented by Premier Performance. Kenny Perry Golf Course, Franklin, KY. Please contact Phil Baker if you are interested in playing in the annual golf outing. Always a fun time!!!!

Thrusday Evening May 16th ( 6:00 pm - ????? )

Annual kickoff party at Wha Bah Steakhouse. This years annual kickoff party is in dedication of our fellow diesel enthusiast and friend, Dex Brown. Let's celebrate BIG!! in his honor and do him proud.

Wha Bah
2361 Russellville Road
Bowling Green, KY

Friday May 17th:

Gates open at 8:00am at Beech Bend for a day of diesel drags.

Friday May 17th ( evening ):

Pulls begin at 7:00pm at Jim Roberts Park, Franklin, KY.

Saturday day/night May 18th:

Gates open at 9:00am for a day /night filled with things to do...
Show-n-shine, vendor ally, dyno will be on hand and the annual Miss TS Outlaw Bikini Contest will be held at 3:00pm.

Sled pulls will begin at 6:00pm.

** A detailed list of which classes will be pulling each night will be posted along with the drag race classes for Friday.

qualifying for 2.6 will be friday night i believe, then the top however many number they decide will go to the show saturday night.

QUESTION- so there isnt gonna be any pulling saturday morning like usual? just friday night and saturday night?

Also how will the admisson cost work? and how much? thanks!

Last edited:
If it doesnt its because the blind were judging. Best looking one built to date and built by one of the best. Come on wampus cat!

If it doesnt its because the blind were judging. Best looking one built to date and built by one of the best. Come on wampus cat!

She did turn out pretty good. Be good to see you as always.

No golf for me again this year. Still recovering from knee surgery. I know a guy you should play with though. Y'all could clean up. PM Goose on here. He's a pretty crappy golfer, but he sure is pretty.LOL

No golf for me again this year. Still recovering from knee surgery. I know a guy you should play with though. Y'all could clean up. PM Goose on here. He's a pretty crappy golfer, but he sure is pretty.LOL

What about being a Caddy or driving a separate cart with adult beverages? You would be the most popular guy there.

Would like to know this also...we will be bringing a truck for show and shine this year.

Can't wait to see the Fummins.

What about being a Caddy or driving a separate cart with adult beverages? You would be the most popular guy there.

Other than Dennis I already am the most popular guy there, and I haven't even shown up!

Have to check with my social director on our flight.

Back