Schedule of Events

Travis, I will co-pilot the beveragemobile. I'm one of the best navigators this side of the Mississippi.

It's sounds like there will be plenty of beverages being drank between the 3 of you. I'm looking for a reliable person to deliver, not let my cart get empty. I now realize I am on the wrong site for a sober individual

I still have nightmares of Phil yelling at me and threatening my life over that one bottle.

I'd thoroughly enjoy you saying that to my face there tough guy.

Phil doesn't need to play tough guy, party fouls like have all of us backing him up. :kick:

And Clayton, I would be no help at delivering. I'm entertaining though. LOL

Phil doesn't need to play tough guy, party fouls like have all of us backing him up. :kick:

And Clayton, I would be no help at delivering. I'm entertaining though. LOL

Speaking of delivering booze. I've got a pretty big water balloon launcher and a few old potato guns. We could post up on hole 9 and air mail cold Busch lights to holes 1-18 nearly instantly.

Speaking of delivering booze. I've got a pretty big water balloon launcher and a few old potato guns. We could post up on hole 9 and air mail cold Busch lights to holes 1-18 nearly instantly.

That's a horrible idea. I'm in.

As long as it isn't that Texas Busch Light I'm ok with this idea. I've been on a PBR kick lately but I'm sure it won't matter by the time we tee off.

Matt: It ended up in a thousand pieces on La Quinta parking lot. It was a rare expensive bottle too. Way to expensive to end up on a flatbed.

Drag Race Classes: Gates open Friday at 8:00am - Beech Bend

ET Bracket
12.0 Index
10.50 Index ProStreet
Pro Mod
Pro Dragster

Pulling: Show-n-shine, Miss TS Outlaw, Vendor Alley will be going on throughout the day SAT. - Jim Roberts Park, Franklin, KY

TS Outlaw 2013 is a PPL Champions Tour. All classes will pull both Friday and Sat. Evening.....

2.6 Class ( Top 26 will qualify Friday night to pull Saturday night)
3.0 Class (trucks)
Super Stock Diesel Trucks
2wd alcohol trucks
light weight super stock tractors
Super Farm tractors
Prostock tractors

Last edited:
So pro street is a 10.50 index this year?

I'm assuming that's meant to be on the next line between 10.50 index and pro mod

Last edited:
Fixed it....

Drag Race Classes: Gates open Friday at 8:00am - Beech Bend

ET Bracket
12.0 Index
10.50 Index
ProStreet
Pro Mod
Pro Dragster

Pulling: Show-n-shine, Miss TS Outlaw, Vendor Alley will be going on throughout the day SAT. - Jim Roberts Park, Franklin, KY

TS Outlaw 2013 is a PPL Champions Tour. All classes will pull both Friday and Sat. Evening.....

2.6 Class ( Top 26 will qualify Friday night to pull Saturday night)
3.0 Class (trucks)
Super Stock Diesel Trucks
2wd alcohol trucks
light weight super stock tractors
Super Farm tractors
Prostock tractors

Back