Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

everyones got thier claim to fame...somebody had the brains to build it to do that..boring as it is...it still takes alotta troubles...kinda like an oraler...lotta work for ......

Shawn always pushes things to max and he's not trying to hide anything. That truck is nasty powerful. The problem now is, at this power level t/c's and transmission internals don't hold together on the strip.

Said Lavon, never.

I had a red 12 valve and a blue 24 valve. Its been almost 4 years though since the 24 valve.

Im pretty sure i met you at midnights one night when you had that blue truck and I had my Red Reg cab fummins. I think I barrowed your nut driver when I blew a I/C boot.

Said Lavon, never.

Maybe you're being cute. But I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Funny the knowitall posts from people who haven't been around that truck, haven't seen it evolve, never spoken with the owner.

Last edited:
2k horsepower be damned, if he's not running 8's, hes not using the power. He needs to pull power at the track. Saves driveline and picks up time.

Maybe you're being cute. But I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Funny the knowitall posts from people who haven't been around that truck, haven't seen it evolve, never spoken with the owner.

I appreciate the fact you think I'm cute. Message me for my number.

Shawn always pushes things to max and he's not trying to hide anything. That truck is nasty powerful. The problem now is, at this power level t/c's and transmission internals don't hold together on the strip.

When you say to the max and when you say transmission internals.... what you really mean is past the max and everything goes Bacaboom?

I appreciate the fact you think I'm cute. Message me for my number.

55277892_zpsvkyphrwr.jpg

:clap: LOL

Back