She's Alive!!! Thanks to all that helped.

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Well, the 2wd pro street truck has been finished for two weeks now. Been fighting a theft mode issue for the last two weeks. I just wanna thank the people that took time out of their day to try and help me figure this thing out. Thanks to Bob and Marco, Jeff @ Mumua Diesel, Scott @ Destroked, Brandon Farmer, and the guys at James Oneal Dodge. I hauled it down to the dealership today and we found out the skim/key was bad. Cut a new key and programmed the skim. And thats it. The biggest problems always turn out to be so simple.

had the same thing happen to me! glad you got it worked out!

Haha. Dont have any of the finished product. I'll post one of it before paint. If everything goes well, it will be at TS.

IMAG0002.jpg

We used a chevy aam housing, dodge spool and gear and had Strange make the axles and brakes. Dont know how it will work, but should be strong. The axles are huge. Its pretty heavy, but I didnt wanna deal with breaking a 9" all the time. And it was cheap. We used mostly stuff we had laying around. Which was the objective when I started the build. I wanted to build it as cheap as possible. We'll see if it works friday night.

GOOD TO HEAR ITS FINALLY RUNNING!!!!!

Who's your contact at Strange? I need a set made for a 11.5 AAM.

Not really sure Brandon. A friend of mine, Shawn Proctor did all the work on the rearend. I can ask him tomorrow. Or you can give him a call. I'll pm you his #.

Nice looking forward in seeing it run this year. If you don't mind pm me the number also looking to upgrade my 11.5 aam. Hmm wonder they will make them for the 9.25 also.

Thanks. Chris

The chrome grill looks pretty crappy. But I've got about 10 of them laying here. So thats what it got, for now.

Back