shock tower in the way of turbo

I tried flipping the manifold. No go. The Garrett is an overall decent sized turbo it's not very compact lol. A t4 manifold would solve all my problems but I'm on a budget having a newborn son :). Thank u for the p/n ! If you guys kno where I can get a fair priced t4 manifold let me kno. As for now the shock will be my out. I do not kno how this turbo will run on my 12 valve. I'm sure it will take alot of tuning

The Stainless DIesel 2g manifolds make the T-4 in the same spot as A stock T-3 . All the outher T-4 manifolds move the turbo mount out and down some from stock .

I know u can get shorter bilsteins that will fit when the shock tower is cut off. I don't know the part number though

part number 34778 monroe gas magnum. the shock itself still bottoms out not the turbo. The shock needs to be about 2 more inches shorter but it works. Kinda like a suspension stop for the motor torque though. LOL

i see what u mean. i used this shock and there is only 1 3/4 in. of travel. gotta find a shorter one

Back