Silverbullet Dmax goes 11's #2 only

Micheal Tomac said:
bobo, when are you going to get "your" truck in the 11's?

For you, Mikey.......next time I'm at the track. You want me to call you and let ya know?:eek:wned:

as far as weight goes, his truck is usually heavier than mine. i would guess his weight to be about 6600-6700. my truck at the diesel power challange weighed 6600. i would almost rule out the smoke thing at the lights. it doesnt really roll the coal. it should be back to the track this weekend, come one come all

one more thing to add, another person drove it and still got it into the 11's. this driver actually 60ed better at a high 1.6X. kyle only could muster a 1.70X i to believe

Dealer called smoking at idle when cold:doh: and running rough:bang .:stab:

Attachments

• 100_2590(Small).JPG
    100_2590(Small).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
NLDP said:
Dealer called smoking at idle when cold:doh: and running rough:bang .:stab:

If you know what the F you were talking about...I'd believe you!:eek:wned:

X40-X60 on all cylinders...WTF is up now...Clyde?:thankyou2:

Anything else you'd like to discuss with second hand info?:bang

Last edited:
ALRIGHT ! I dont know what this is about but I wont tolerate this attacking each other BS . BOBO and NLDP If you two have issues please take care of them in PM's . Lets get this back on topic !

Bobo said:

Bobo have you checked the TSB on the cam pin thingy? :umno:

Bobo said:

In all seriousness, if you'd like to bring it by I think WE can work through your cold smoking issues.

Kennedy Diesel said:
In all seriousness, if you'd like to bring it by I think WE can work through your cold smoking issues.

You did a good job on BigD's truck when he had issues. I'll keep it in mind if we can't figure it out this weekend.:thankyou2:

Bobo said:
For you, Mikey.......next time I'm at the track. You want me to call you and let ya know?:eek:wned:

So when will be the next track day for you BOBO ??:stab:

Gollonbait said:
So when will be the next track day for you BOBO ??:stab:

You want a piece of this daily driver on #2 only? Bring your race truck. You're gonna need it!:shake:

Might hit Byron today. My brother will be taking my truck there tomorrow if I get it running right tonight.

Guys? Polite request?

Can we keep this board "professional" and supply the readers with good technical content? We are running out of venues where we can discuss serious Dmax performance because of in-fighting.

Kyle called me from the track just now

11.83@112.40 w/ 1.65 60ft

Way to go Bobo

smudge122 said:
Kyle called me from the track just now

11.83@112.40 w/ 1.65 60ft

Way to go Bobo

Now that is the topic ! Very nice work , Very repeatable too!

Back