Sled pullin breakage videos

ILLINOISRAM

INLINE INSANITY
Since we have no good vids yet to show i thought we would start one about bad hooks. I will start with these three of my brothers truck.

This one is from about 3 years ago. The reason he is going slow is the weekend before he toasted the single disc cb clutch doing back to back pulls in the street class and the open class so he is in low 2 here so it would hook.

YouTube - Jeffs turbo carnage

This one is from 2 weeks ago at Decatur with me driving and the first hook with the 315/75/16 BFG a/t's.

YouTube - tim in jeffs truck at decatur

This one is the following saturday after fixing the driveshaft from decatur.
2nd hook with the big tires.

YouTube - Jeff at Rossville, IL

Lets see some other breakage vids from you guys. This should be fun!

Tim

In the third video it twisted the pinion shaft in half. On a side note, it didnt hurt the drivshaft we just fixed. LOL Now we are in the process of doing a
dana 80 dually swap with 1480 ujoints in a one piece driveshaft and a dhd transfer case. The d80 is in using a stock driveshaft for now but the d80 has 4.10's and his truck had 3.55's so we cant pull it until we get the front switched to 4.10's.

Bosshawg, i cant watch your video for some reason. My computer goes to a gateway sarch page and says it cant find the vid.

Here is another video of me driving his truck at the morris il pull last year. Busted the first driveshaft.

YouTube - Tim in Jeffs truck

We dont have the video of Decatur il from last year where all the carnage started. We twisted both rear axles and busted the spiders. The other thing i should add is all four times we broke we were pulling Hillary's sled the mean green. He is 4 for 4 on breaking us.

Im sure glad we have the internet police to clean up the streets around here. I would have hated to have a thread about sled pulling in the pulling section where it would get seen by other pullers. Might as well cuff and stuff me for that serious crime.

Now i will probably get banned, show that athuority sir

Tim

Are you done cry-sacking or do you need a tissue?

-Tom

Who's the one crying. You are the one who didnt like my thread about pulling in the pulling section in the first place. Besides i didnt ask to discuss anything, I just wanted to see videos of **** breaking.

Back