Smoke Switch?

Smoke switch serves its purpose as ktmracer explained earlier. Keep it off the street, simple as that. I'm not gonna go on and on like ever other hard ass on this site.

They have smoking competitions? It's called BD RAD, box on kill, and lock up switch. Lock the converter in 2nd, drop the rpm's till the engine almost dies, then floor it.

They have smoking competitions? It's called BD RAD, box on kill, and lock up switch. Lock the converter in 2nd, drop the rpm's till the engine almost dies, then floor it.

Yes, they do. And the vehicle doesnt move past a 20ft range. Basically just sit there. Winner was judged by most smoke/best show. Most tools just unbolted the intake horn(who needs a filter?).

thanks sledpuller. as for everybody else if u could remove your face from ure moms mammory gland long enough and take a joyride to Florida i would be more than happy to stomp a mud hole in ure *** as for big black dodge well u know what comes from Texas steers and .......u got it! all i was doing was asking a question simple as that the criticism was uncalled for.

Well you asked what they think about the coveted smoke switch, and the answer followed.

I don't think you'd find one on here that thinks that 100ft stack of smoke out of a mod puller isn't damn cool, (they're lying if they say its not), but thats were it belongs, competition.

Those on the street that barf up the streets with smoke, with the facken smoke switch should be tarred and feathered.

thanks sledpuller. as for everybody else if u could remove your face from ure moms mammory gland long enough and take a joyride to Florida i would be more than happy to stomp a mud hole in ure *** as for big black dodge well u know what comes from Texas steers and .......u got it! all i was doing was asking a question simple as that the criticism was uncalled for.

LMAO. Who you calling black hillbilly? And if you wanna talk about making your truck smoke go to another website. This site is about competition and power. Making your truck smoke accomplishes neither of those so as far as we are concerned you can take your cousin-screwing ass back over to mouthbreather.com cause we want nothing to do with you over here. And for steers and queers coming from texas, well I ain't a queer and your gf wasn't complaining last night.

You asked our opinion, you got our opinion. You got a problem with that then leave.

More proof that incest is a bad idea.LOL You couldn't beat my $%^&

strip & track its all completely understandable. The thing is i never said the application was for a dd on the street hell i might have just been asking a question for a friend all i asked was (how does everyone feel about these. does anyone have one or somenone who does? do they damage anything?) i still appreciate everyones opinion but i never said anything about the application everyone just assumed

And we told you how we feel about them. They suck, they don't do ****, and 99.99999% of tools that use them use them to smoke innocent people out on the street because it makes them feel "macho". They don't add power, they don't add mileage, they don't drop 1/4 mile times, they don't increase pulling distance, they don't lower EGT's, they don't increase boost, they don't do anything except make smoke. Period.

Use the search button for the love of god. Atchley had one on his VP truck and it did nothing. The one on his 6.0 does work, used mostly for the sound though.

Those that ask about these are usually after one thing, making themselves thing they have a bad ass truck. Typically they arejust to damn ignorant, broke, or both to have the real thing

definition of forum
/ˈfɔrəm, ˈfoʊrəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fawr-uhm, fohr-uhm]
an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., (for the discussion of questions of public interest)

Hey I didnt read all the bull crap but i have a smoke switch on my 87 honda civic. Its awsome ill be driving down the road hit the all mighty smoke switch and black out all 8 lanes of traffic and look back and there wont be a car within a 1/2 mile. I love it.

Back