smokin around the town

when the EPA cracks down on us, they will have random checks, roadblocks if you will, and they will give horendous fines for too much unburnt fuel, and possibly impound your vehicle!

Its one thing to do it. Its a whole other to video it and put it up for all the world to see.

As much free flow exhaust and the pics in the parking alot Im sure yours smokes quite a bit :bow:

Once again this is a Diesel Site he didn't post it on youtube or anything. So just enjoy it. We have all done it. How many 12 Valvers out there stil got their Smoke Switch.

I have seen none turned up dumptrucks do worse then this. We all know they are going to keep coming up atleast it's not on Youtube or anything.

As much free flow exhaust and the pics in the parking alot Im sure yours smokes quite a bit :bow:

My truck is totaly emisions compliant. for a 1972 mack R700

It bothers me that it is deliberatly smoking out things. Puffs between gears is far more forgivable than this.

Once again this is a Diesel Site he didn't post it on youtube or anything. So just enjoy it. We have all done it. How many 12 Valvers out there stil got their Smoke Switch.

I have seen none turned up dumptrucks do worse then this. We all know they are going to keep coming up atleast it's not on Youtube or anything.

i guess for some comp d is the world :hehe:

Why give them a reason to implement laws that would require that? What's the sense in that? I have yet to hear a good answer.

i work at the port and have talked to the department of transportation mvcd or wtv there called on numerous occasions about such questions. these people are state officers who regulate trucking and interstates and highways. one of my good friends is a sargent and he told me that as of right now the government has no plans to start messing with diesels, atleast older trucks that are pre emmisions. he also said that becouse 100% of semi's are diesels that "the government would be biting off more than they could chew" as he put it. he also told me that i cannot get a ticket for smoke and that if anything does change it will be up to the states to determine such laws.

and so far as giving them ideas. im not driving past the white house smokin obama

i could see a little smokeout, but that was way too much excessive, especially a city bus man? What if it did crash? There was probably some people on it too.

its called a gopro hero wide. it has 170 degrees of view
waterproof
has its own sd card
super easy download
and no wind noise

there super nice

Not to be an ass but i agree with the others, you cant be going though town smoking everyone out man. Here in some parts of texas the police are already writing tickets for obstruction of way and thay never did that befor. Thats way everyone jumping your ass cause it starts some were by someone.

he told me that as of right now the government has no plans to start messing with diesels, atleast older trucks that are pre emmisions. he also said that becouse 100% of semi's are diesels that "the government would be biting off more than they could chew" as he put it.

Wake up n do some research! It's already happening in this country that legislation is coming into effect for placing DPF's on pre-emissions diesel engines. And the lovely state of California is taking on semi's full force with emissions and so on. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when things are going to go nationwide.

Government 'biting off more than they could chew'? LMMFAO. Look at the mess we're in economically, you think the government cares about 8 million semi's? It's time to get real and look at what's going on around you.

Wake up n do some research! It's already happening in this country that legislation is coming into effect for placing DPF's on pre-emissions diesel engines. And the lovely state of California is taking on semi's full force with emissions and so on. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when things are going to go nationwide.

Government 'biting off more than they could chew'? LMMFAO. Look at the mess we're in economically, you think the government cares about 8 million semi's? It's time to get real and look at what's going on around you.

I think the government does care about those Semi's. Think about how many businesses and individuals depend on what those trucks carry around. i.e. price of diesel goes up; so does that of every consumeable good. $.02 Anyway, I'm guilty of smoking a few folks out myself, and I'm sure nearly everyone on this site is too. So what if he wants to video it. It's not like he killed somebody. :poke:

hmmm. california is also the state that gays can marry, pots somewhat legal, and there economy is in the trash. so thats not sayin much. they have had strict emmission laws for a while now anyway.

and as far as the semi's go his point was that the government knows what kind of economic **** hole were in right now so why start making problems with the people who move goods and cargo around the country.

12.4 on stock turbo. please find me another 4x4 longbed 4 door truck that can do that
:umno:
Some people tune for CLEAN power.

And why does everyone think that just because new emissions stuff is coming, that it's ok to get more attention now? Government is already up our asses with a microscope, why give them more reason to? Or more power to pass stupid ass laws? Need I go on?

I have a 12 valve, it currently will puff a little from a standing start, and that's it. More tuning, and fuel, will be going in. But I won't be out blatantly lugging the hell out of it smoking people around town, which is EXACTLY what you were doing.
I agree 100%

D O U C H E B A G.....that's what I think.

Roger that. :clap:

and two who cares. we were just havin a little fun. yall act like i broke a glass dildo in ur girls ass or somethin

That's a great way to talk to folks on a public forum

and whats the epa gonna do? make us put more mufflers or cats on? thats comin anyways.

No crap, Shurelock, partly because of retards posting hundreds of videos on YouTube. Do you honestly think that isn't ammo that they use to make their laws pass? :bang

12.4 on stock turbo. please find me another 4x4 longbed 4 door truck that can do that

I don't think you want to go around saying crap like that on this forum. At least, don't bet anyone money or you will lose you butt. :hehe:

what could possibly be the outcome of someone seeing this video?

Dude, it is not just YOUR video, it is the hundreds like yours. Each and every one of you adds to the doucheness of YouTube.

Wow, that was just quotes from the first page! :hehe: I hope someone closes this thread. If you would have just went out in the open where no one was around you could have smoked your little stack off and no one would have cared. It is the folks that do it in town in peoples faces that look like jerkoffs. Thanks for helping to sterotype the diesel community.$.02

hmmm. california is also the state that gays can marry, pots somewhat legal, and there economy is in the trash. so thats not sayin much. they have had strict emmission laws for a while now anyway.

No gays cannot marry here, law never passed. Pots somewhat legal, yeah, but my tax dollars are still paying for the guys who got thrown in prison for a joint, which is ridiculous. And yes, our economy is in the trash. Last time I checked though,our nation wasn't doing too good either.

Nice camera though, it come with the suction mount?

Ive done i myself a little!! in SLC a little hottie was ridding my ass on the interstate so i layed down the smoke and before i knew it the blue berries and cherries were on my ass!! 420$ fine!!! i will only do it if someone is on my ass!! they back off pretty quick

Back