smokin around the town

It's pretty simple D-I-E-S-E-L. The first three letter spell die, kinda like everyone's user name if they continue the personal attacks

This thread is coming dangerously close to being locked and a few folks taking a few days off...

here is the website. if we got 12 people together we could do a group buy from my friends shop. its XXXXXXXthey would be cheaper around 180

http://www.goprocamera.com/

Man, your friend really does good "group buy" pricing!!! LOL

By the way......let me guess.......you are all of what? 18?:banned:

Anyway, the GoPro's are awsome cameras!! I have two and they will be mounted on the truck all season :)

Man, your friend really does good "group buy" pricing!!! LOL

By the way......let me guess.......you are all of what? 18?:banned:

Anyway, the GoPro's are awsome cameras!! I have two and they will be mounted on the truck all season :)

Can't wait to see you smoking out your town too!!!

i really want that camera, i think i'll buy one soon and use for fun, get vids at the track and stuff

AWSOME camera angle! ill bet that would look sick on the drag strip or pullin!but what was the point of that?? riding around smokin random people? dont get me worng i have smoked my fair share of tailgaters (they had it coming to them). but come on man! your makin us ALL look like douche bags when you do that crap!

I just ran into this thread, dang I now know my truck barely smokes at all compared to that.

Jim

http://vimeo.com/3374515

had some fun wih the new gopro camera today

got a prius, a hybrid ford, a bus, a tundra, a mustang, and an angry fat *****. was pretty funny and well worth the gallon or two we wasted

let us know what yah think

my friend shop is a delaer for these cameras so let meknow if interested

With a post like this you gotta be from Effingham County, am I right?:doh:

i was born and raised in florida. but i live in chatham county.

no methingham here buddy.

that is funny though :hehe:

Back