smokin around the town

i live in georgia and we have no emmissions.

I also live in GA and we DO have emissions. Its just not statewide yet. And people are watching. At work we have random people call and report if they see one of our buses smoking even if its just a little.

what attention? one you live in mississippi, and two who cares

we were just havin a little fun. yall act like i broke a glass dildo in ur girls ass or somethin
its not like i drive around like that all the time

and whats the epa gonna do? make us put more mufflers or cats on?
thats comin anyways.

and as far as police attention goes ive smoked two or three cops two just passed me in a no pass zone and the other pulled me over to tell me he liked my truck and asked what all i had done.

i know yall cant honestly say you've never smoked someone. or maybe your truck just cant. i dont know. oh well

im suprised the mods didnt ban you for that comment, i know ive been given a 3 day hiatus for less.

Nooooo none of our trucks can smoke, hmmmm how do i get this 13mm to smoke?? anyone?

that looks right to me

so FAIL

Drum roll please :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang the winner is smoknyou03, soooooo have i been spelling diesel wrong all this time?????? its that whole i before e except after c that gets me.

Ever since I read the first line of this thread, I knew it was going to be a

derail.jpg
And now that the
shtfan.gif

, I can't beleive someone hasn't
chairbeat.gif

this
asshatdonkey.jpg
. I'm with the boys from
Texasflag.gif
on this one.

Third. Motion passes. :hehe:

Jory I was waiting for the trainwreck pic from you, and you one upped my expectations!

You ride the Harley today tough guy:hehe:

Jory I was waiting for the trainwreck pic from you, and you one upped my expectations!

You ride the Harley today tough guy:hehe:

Thank you sir! :D

:umno: HELL NO! It was 68F at this time yesterday...time and temp just said 31F. BULL CRAP!!! I so freakin' hate WINTER!!! :hehe: I never claimed to be tought either....but I do know a guy who ran an 11.20 quarter in a 15K diesel truck with a stock turbo. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thank you sir! :D

:umno: HELL NO! It was 68F at this time yesterday...time and temp just said 31F. BULL CRAP!!! I so freakin' hate WINTER!!! :hehe: I never claimed to be tought either....but I do know a guy who ran an 11.20 quarter in a 15K diesel truck with a stock turbo. :hehe::hehe::hehe:
Yesterday was AWESOME! Today, not so much so. I walked out in just a tshirt to leave for work. I went right back in!

Did that guy film himself smoking out everyone in town and post it expecting compliments too?:hehe::hehe:

I'm done raggin' on him. Everyone gets it. Why don't you bring me a Ron's Special for lunch with some Fried Jalopenoes and a 1/2 order of fries! I'll meet you at the turnpike. :D

You suck! Now I'm hungry and I was fixing to get back to work!

I need to go to Ron's and send you a pic of my lunch again, last few times I went I forgot to take pics:D

Ah, I just read that he's in GA!!!!

Come on, Smoknyou03...Tel me where you live!!!!

We'll see if we can find some cops that DON'T like your Smoke!!!! lol

Any IDIOT that would chip a tooth on his mothers glass dildo is too smart to argue with:doh: he's right, we're all wrong:blahblah1: continue to smoke away douche bag

WOW im a pretty young and can be a little excessive with my steet smoke at times but that puts anything i had done to shame. I would feel horrible to do that to anyone because i know how annoying it is when ppl do it to me. I agree with almost everyone on it being a nice camera... but you should have done something different to use it. ill call douche on this one as well.

I never purposely smoke...unless there is a Tundra behind me.

Or an aggravated fat person who cut me off.

every other part was stupid.

Has anybody else noticed no mods have posted in this one yet? Its pretty impressive everyone knows where the line is and not cross it with such a touchy subject.

PS OP please do everyone and favor and not post this on youtube.

This thread is coming dangerously close to being locked and a few folks taking a few days off...

Has anybody else noticed no mods have posted in this one yet? Its pretty impressive everyone knows where the line is and not cross it with such a touchy subject.

PS OP please do everyone and favor and not post this on youtube.

:eek:wned:

i work at the port and have talked to the department of transportation mvcd or wtv there called on numerous occasions about such questions. these people are state officers who regulate trucking and interstates and highways. one of my good friends is a sargent and he told me that as of right now the government has no plans to start messing with diesels, atleast older trucks that are pre emmisions. he also said that becouse 100% of semi's are diesels that "the government would be biting off more than they could chew" as he put it. he also told me that i cannot get a ticket for smoke and that if anything does change it will be up to the states to determine such laws.

What's that have to do with the price of rice in China. You said that "these people are state officers who regulate (not make legislation) trucking and interstates and highways" so just because these people enforce the laws that means that they know what the government is thinking about passing into legislation. Man I guess I need to go ask the city cops around here what laws are coming next. I mean the work with laws too

Back