smokin around the town

How do you drop out a single picture containing multiple pictures?:what:

OOOH maybe you meant college! Was that a "deisel collage" you went to?
Is that where you learned how to turn the screw to make 'er smoke?
:eek:wned:

And excellent post Big Angry. I wanted to do the same thing, but you did it better than I was gonna do.

Can I just make up some percentages to "prove" I'm right?

you know this has to be the funniest thread ever

i know 90% of you smoke people on the regular. its a diesel thing

the thing i find so funny is the video has been up for a little over a day now and has over 100 posts and over 1000 views.

ive had my truck for two years now. i bought it after i dropped out of collage and opened my own business. yes i might be young at 21 but im not all that immature or irresponsible

i understand the possible negative outcome of this video, but we didnt intend it to be that way.

i rarely turn it up to where it smokes like that, and with the camera i guess i just couldnt help it

yes we got carried away but all the cars we smoked were on our list we made before we went to lunch or asked for it

a prius bc i hate people who drive them
the hybrid ford was an added bonus
the mustang cut me off but that was edited out
the TUNDRA becouse it was a tundra
and the bus, well it was a bus and my buddy said i couldnt make a bus dissapear
and the lady who "slammed on her brakes" almost ran my friend over and honked at us for 2 minutes while we were leavin lunch so she had it coming to her as well

i know it looks like we drove around town and smoked everyone out but we really didnt. this video was just the highlights of a 30 minute adventure

i just wanted to thank yall for the douche award also. although with this video there wasnt much competition

and for everyone else who is sayin **** and bein angry and makin jokes and comments. please keep on going. i enjoy coming home from work and getting a good laugh

:bang Dude your an idiot. I hope some Prius driver pulls you out of your truck and makes you his b!tch next time you pull this stupid sh*t.

I know its been said, but dropping out of college might of been the smartest thing you could have done. Someone with the writing level of a 3rd grader doesnt need to be in college. Also, good luck with your business, hopefully you wont need to write anybody. :bang

prove what?

i live in georgia and we have no emmissions. doesnt mean they might not be comin but for now we dont. and what culd they make us do? worse case senario is put 12 cats or paticulate filters.

What could the EPA do? They could ban all Diesels from yesterday back if the wanted, with a penstroke.

They could form a new task force that drives around the country writing $10,000 fines, or impounding vehicles that have excessive emissions.

They could take your license.

They could whack you with a felony that is already on the books and jail your young dumb ass.

In a nutshell, they can do whatever the hell they want.

Wow bashing a guy for dropping out of college...un-called for and under the belt. I suppose I'm an idiot since I did also? Even though I make more money than alot of guys twice my age, grow up guys this got rediculous real fast.

Wow bashing a guy for dropping out of college...un-called for and under the belt. I suppose I'm an idiot since I did also? Even though I make more money than alot of guys twice my age, grow up guys this got rediculous real fast.

Pssst, here's a clue. Did you read the entire thread? He began bashing Roy for his spelling, then went out and butchered the English language and a bunch of grammar laws as well, so he got a taste of his own medicine. You're reading too much into the college dropping out and taking something not directed at you way too personally. Who cares if you went to school? If you're happy with your decisions, and it's worked out for you, then why does it bother you? It's obviously worked out for you. Making that ridiculous video and his justification for it should be way more offensive to everyone than people breaking balls over college.

After watching the video I do like that camera.

What you did while recording that is stupid, childish, imature, and un-responsible. Tailgaters have gotten my wrath, Ill admit that. Truthfully, its hard for my truck not to smoke while driving. I mange to keep it down to a very light haze though. The real sad thing is your callin that smoke, boy.....I blow more than that with a blip of the throttle. Let alone luggin the engine in 5th gear.

What the hell? Is it the thing now instead of buying a honda and installing a wing and fart pipe. These dumbass kids go out and buy a diesel and just do the bare nessesities to make it smoke so they think they are bad asses?

Pssst, here's a clue. Did you read the entire thread? He began bashing Roy for his spelling, then went out and butchered the English language and a bunch of grammar laws as well, so he got a taste of his own medicine. You're reading too much into the college dropping out and taking something not directed at you way too personally. Who cares if you went to school? If you're happy with your decisions, and it's worked out for you, then why does it bother you? It's obviously worked out for you. Making that ridiculous video and his justification for it should be way more offensive to everyone than people breaking balls over college.

Well said. :thankyou2:

After watching the video I do like that camera.

What you did while recording that is stupid, childish, imature, and un-responsible. Tailgaters have gotten my wrath, Ill admit that. Truthfully, its hard for my truck not to smoke while driving. I mange to keep it down to a very light haze though. The real sad thing is your callin that smoke, boy.....I blow more than that with a blip of the throttle. Let alone luggin the engine in 5th gear.

What the hell? Is it the thing now instead of buying a honda and installing a wing and fart pipe. These dumbass kids go out and buy a diesel and just do the bare nessesities to make it smoke so they think they are bad asses?

Yeah! It's all those threads "Smoke switch this and smoke switch that", I hate those damn threads! That what most of the other forums are for, I bet they loved it!

CompD is the forum for learning how to go fast or pull hard! If you wanna post your childish videos about how you were once a ricer, but your Geo would never win, so you dropped out of COLLAGE and bought a diesel and started making smoke vidoes with your MAP sensor unhooked because you still can't compete with any of the competition...They are other forums for that!!:bang:kick:

It's obvious he was here just to sell camera's for his partner :)

By the way the camera's are nice and real easy to use they come with several mounting options as well.

I would suggest them, but I would highly suggest you don't support this guy and by them from his partner.

If you go to my youtube acct you can see what they look like mounted to a helmet in a sled puller :) they work better in the day time pulls.

BBD
BBD I can't stop having gasms imagining that's me in there driving when I watch those vids, effing sweet!
a prius bc i hate people who drive them
the hybrid ford was an added bonus
the mustang cut me off but that was edited out
the TUNDRA becouse it was a tundra
and the bus, well it was a bus and my buddy said i couldnt make a bus dissapear
and the lady who "slammed on her brakes" almost ran my friend over and honked at us for 2 minutes while we were leavin lunch so she had it coming to her as well

You hate people in priuses? As BA pointed out, do you think it's okay to smoke them just because you hate them? Would it be okay for them to vandalize your truck just because they hate you? Eye for an eye, right, at least according to your thinking with the "slamming on the brakes" person....right?
And as for the person slamming on the brakes, it appears to me that you made up the whole "ran your friend over and honked for a whole 2 minutes" ....It just doesn't make any sense. At the very beginning you just cut some random person off, then all of a sudden you try to tell us they had it coming? Guess what dude, YOU got it coming with the way you drive and your arrogant attitude. Someone will retaliate against you at some point.
Something I'm not making up - recently this week here in Indy a driver who was involved in a road rage incident had a bullet graze his head that was fired by the other driver....don't think for a second that there's someone crazy and pissed enough to not try something like that on a fool like you.

Well,I have read the entire thread and also watched the vid.All I can say is that when they come knocking [EPA] which they inevitably will,at least you will have an awesome video to proudly display for them.Also,you smoked out a city bus [public transportation].What would have happened if your niece or nephew or somebody you were very close to happened to be riding on that bus and it wrecked thus injuring them?Would your smoking clip really be all that badass then?On the subject of the prius,dude its a freakin prius for crying out loud!You know that was somebody who obviously has some sort of ''soft spot'' for the enviroment,not to mention the ozone you blocked!I'm sorry gentlemen,but when you see somebody doing this and you know there is a possibility that there might be a loved one of yours on board that vehicle that got totaled,it kind of changes the whole perspective about how you look at the situation.Smoking was [and still is] meant for the track.PERIOD.BTW,your ''buddy'' hosed you on that price for the cam,just thought you should know.

yea this just gets better and better, i love it

but so far

im a immature dumbass for bein 21 droppin out of COLLEGE, and i cant spell

plus i smoked some people, put a video of it on a DIESEL website and now the EPA is gonna ban all diesels. and im the biggest asshole ever becouse i took 30-40 minutes worth of film and compressed it into a two minute video that makes me the biggest douche ever.

and a whole list of other comments/names/things

oh and grammer/spelling/post nazi's feel free to pick apart my posts. i know im not the brightest one on the block but atleast i dnt make myself feel better by tellin people they spelled something wrong or giving sentence by sentence comments on a post

some of you guys on here are real jokes. yea i know i could be a joke for what i did but think what yah want.

yea this just gets better and better, i love it

but so far

im a immature dumbass for bein 21 droppin out of COLLEGE, and i cant spell

plus i smoked some people, put a video of it on a DIESEL website and now the EPA is gonna ban all diesels. and im the biggest asshole ever becouse i took 30-40 minutes worth of film and compressed it into a two minute video that makes me the biggest douche ever.

and a whole list of other comments/names/things

oh and grammer/spelling/post nazi's feel free to pick apart my posts. i know im not the brightest one on the block but atleast i dnt make myself feel better by tellin people they spelled something wrong or giving sentence by sentence comments on a post

some of you guys on here are real jokes. yea i know i could be a joke for what i did but think what yah want.

You'll never get the respect you want on this site until you own up to something stupid, and this isn't exactly an ownership post.

And as for your vid, you ever heard of the saying the "straw that broke the camel's back?"

Um, you tried to do that to me, but were unsuccessful.

Rolling coal is a double standard for most on this forum. I tried to explain that in another thread(silver ram smoking on the interstate) and most of the idiots thought I was trying to justify the drivers video...

:doh:

People are still on this give it up everyone has done it from time to time. Some places care some dont I have seen worse atleast its not on youtube really not even that bad.

Sledpuller said:
What could the EPA do? They could ban all Diesels from yesterday back if the wanted, with a penstroke.

They could try, but it'd NEVER happen.

Sledpuller said:
In a nutshell, they can do whatever the hell they want.

I beg to differ, and they really can't if we as a community stand up to those idiots.

All this talk about this what about the people wit Hoodstacks I know it's worse

Back