smokin around the town

EVERY state has a "smoke" law... and its not even an emmisions thing... Here in VA its a felony even...

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-1086

§ 46.2-1086. Devices for emission of smoke screens, gas projectors or flame throwers; prohibited.

It shall be a Class 6 felony to install or to aid or abet in installing, in any manner, in or on any motor vehicle any device, appliance, equipment, or instrument of any kind, character, or description, or any part of such device, appliance, equipment, or instrument, designed for generating or emitting smoke, thereby creating what is commonly known as a "smoke screen," or of emitting any gas or flame which may be a hindrance or obstruction to traffic. It shall also be a Class 6 felony to knowingly possess or drive on the highways any motor vehicle so equipped.

Additionally, the driver's license of any person convicted of a violation of this section shall be suspended for six months from the date of conviction.

The provisions of this section shall not apply to vehicles used in applying herbicides, insecticides, or pesticides.

(Code 1950, § 46-309; 1958, c. 541, § 46.1-305; 1962, c. 302; 1989, c. 727.)

And the get to keep your junk

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-1087

§ 46.2-1087. Forfeiture of vehicles equipped with smoke projectors, etc.

Any motor vehicle found to be equipped with any device, appliance, equipment, or instrument, as mentioned in § 46.2-1086, or equipped for the installation or attachment of any "smoke screen" or gas or flame emitting device, appliance, equipment, or instrument, as so mentioned, shall be forfeited to the Commonwealth, subject to the rights of an innocent owner and lien holders. No such forfeiture, however, shall take place unless the owner or operator knows that such vehicle is so equipped.

(Code 1950, § 46-310; 1958, c. 541, § 46.1-306; 1989, c. 727.)

So keep it up... Couple more times and you wont have a truck to do this stupid crap with...

Wow! How awesome! Do you know what would take it to the next level of awesomeness? Route the exhaust directly into the cab, and hit the "lock" button on the window, and just keep rollin' the coal.....That would make you the coolest ever. Make sure your truck is loaded up with all your meat head buddies when you do it!

Wow! How awesome! Do you know what would take it to the next level of awesomeness? Route the exhaust directly into the cab, and hit the "lock" button on the window, and just keep rollin' the coal.....That would make you the coolest ever. Make sure your truck is loaded up with all your meat head buddies when you do it!

This is the best suggestion yet!!

THIS is how you promote a cool camera? Wow, first you pull a bit*h move and cut off the expedition where you can clearly see the driver has to slam on their brakes to avoid your dumb ass as you pull out of the parking lot at the beginning of the video when you clearly could have waited and yielded the right the right of way, but no...you choose to be a jerk. Then you further your stupidity by smoking that same person out a few times, probably giggling like an idiot while you're doing. Then you smoke out a couple dozen more people throughout your drive.....

All I gotta say is, payback is real bit*h!! It'll come back you....just give it time.

Thanks for helping to hurt us!

THIS is how you promote a cool camera? Wow, first you pull a bit*h move and cut off the expedition where you can clearly see the driver has to slam on their brakes to avoid your dumb ass as you pull out of the parking lot at the beginning of the video when you clearly could have waited and yielded the right the right of way, but no...you choose to be a jerk. Then you further your stupidity by smoking that same person out a few times, probably giggling like an idiot while you're doing. Then you smoke out a couple dozen more people throughout your drive.....

All I gotta say is, payback is real bit*h!! It'll come back you....just give it time.

Thanks for helping to hurt us!

If you turn the volume all the way up, it sounds like them giggling like school girls each time they smoke someone else out.

It's obvious he was here just to sell camera's for his partner :)

By the way the camera's are nice and real easy to use they come with several mounting options as well.

I would suggest them, but I would highly suggest you don't support this guy and by them from his partner.

If you go to my youtube acct you can see what they look like mounted to a helmet in a sled puller :) they work better in the day time pulls.

BBD

I think this has to be one of the dumbest reply list I have read in awhile on this site.

I say this because you go back a couples years and look at peoples posts and what we all talked about on here. How we smoked tailgaters or some ricer ect. and the replies of everyone posting their stories of what they did, and there are lots of video's of people doing this on here so let the guy be.

Now having said that yes I agree with the way things are going epa and other wise yes we should all tune and get a trucks mean and awesome but clean.

I have been trying to get my truck to run clean but fast for a couple years and have done a decent job except when its on a dyno.

I don't want to start nothing, just posted to say everyone should look at what we used to do and lay of the guy some. This used to be a great friendly site, where we all could get on and get info share stories and meet at event and have fun.

Take a look around, no one is bagging on the guy for being the first one to smoke. Many of us admit to being foolish in the past, but now some of us have started to realize the consequences of past actions, and if we don't police ourselves, someone else will do it for us. **** like this only gives "the other side" more ammo to use against us, period.

I agree 100 percent with you on that. That is why two years ago I vowed to run fast and clean in the 12's and so far pretty good and it is pretty clean on the street, Yes I can fog still if I try but normal it cleans good. now if you are smoking like a freight train and pulling a semi that is stuck that is a good video to post.

Where I live in Michigan the cops are starting to watch and pull over trucks smoking, so it is good that we all read up and know the smoke laws ect. I know they saved me a ticket once when a cop pulled me over, he didn't expect me to know some of the laws.

you know this has to be the funniest thread ever

i know 90% of you smoke people on the regular. its a diesel thing

the thing i find so funny is the video has been up for a little over a day now and has over 100 posts and over 1000 views.

ive had my truck for two years now. i bought it after i dropped out of collage and opened my own business. yes i might be young at 21 but im not all that immature or irresponsible

i understand the possible negative outcome of this video, but we didnt intend it to be that way.

i rarely turn it up to where it smokes like that, and with the camera i guess i just couldnt help it

yes we got carried away but all the cars we smoked were on our list we made before we went to lunch or asked for it

a prius bc i hate people who drive them
the hybrid ford was an added bonus
the mustang cut me off but that was edited out
the TUNDRA becouse it was a tundra
and the bus, well it was a bus and my buddy said i couldnt make a bus dissapear
and the lady who "slammed on her brakes" almost ran my friend over and honked at us for 2 minutes while we were leavin lunch so she had it coming to her as well

i know it looks like we drove around town and smoked everyone out but we really didnt. this video was just the highlights of a 30 minute adventure

i just wanted to thank yall for the douche award also. although with this video there wasnt much competition

and for everyone else who is sayin **** and bein angry and makin jokes and comments. please keep on going. i enjoy coming home from work and getting a good laugh

All i have to say is if you did not post this thread i would not have found out about the camera you used, i like that i does not pick-up wind noise its a good picture and does not dounce all over the place. Thanks ps. i am guilty of blowing smoke every now and then

Last edited:
i bought it after i dropped out of collage

How do you drop out a single picture containing multiple pictures?:what:

OOOH maybe you meant college! Was that a "deisel collage" you went to?
Is that where you learned how to turn the screw to make 'er smoke?

Is that where you learned how to turn the screw to make 'er smoke?[/QUOTE]

Were is the power screw on a CR?

I am thinking hooked on phonics does not work for everyone??:kick:

you know this has to be the funniest thread ever
Nope, not funny, pathetically sad.

i know 90% of you smoke people on the regular. its a diesel thing
Really? What facts do you have back up your ridiculous made up percentage?

the thing i find so funny is the video has been up for a little over a day now and has over 100 posts and over 1000 views.

ive had my truck for two years now. i bought it after i dropped out of collage and opened my own business. yes i might be young at 21 but im not all that immature or irresponsible
Keep telling yourself that slick. Having a job and paying bills is one of many steps towards maturity and responsibility.

i understand the possible negative outcome of this video, but we didnt intend it to be that way.
Translation: "I am amazed that other diesel enthusiasts don't think we're super cool"

i rarely turn it up to where it smokes like that, and with the camera i guess i just couldnt help it

Yes, it's definitely the camera's fault.

yes we got carried away but all the cars we smoked were on our list we made before we went to lunch or asked for it
Really? You made a "list"? The story gets even more sad.

a prius bc i hate people who drive them Why? What have they done to you? What if people who hate asshats in smokey trucks decided to smash their windows, slash their tires, or key the paint just because "they hate people who drive them?" Did you ever consider that in your infinite wisdom?
the hybrid ford was an added bonus Yeah! Mega Score!
the mustang cut me off but that was edited out Hmmm...
the TUNDRA becouse it was a tundra That is faulty logic.
and the bus, well it was a bus and my buddy said i couldnt make a bus dissapear Is that all it takes to goad you into doing something?
and the lady who "slammed on her brakes" almost ran my friend over and honked at us for 2 minutes while we were leavin lunch so she had it coming to her as well Bad Behavior is definitely solved by more bad behavior...

i know it looks like we drove around town and smoked everyone out but we really didnt. I can't believe you said this with a straight face..
this video was just the highlights of a 30 minute adventure "Highlights" is a questionable term.

i just wanted to thank yall for the douche award also. although with this video there wasnt much competition You ran away with this hands down. Congrats!

and for everyone else who is sayin **** and bein angry and makin jokes and comments. please keep on going. i enjoy coming home from work and getting a good laugh You should be chuckling for quite some time, Diesel Justin's reign of terror on Savannah and it's hippie population is super awesome!

:bang

I dont know about megascore, i dont play video games but that quote was perty good.

:hehe::hehe:

:poke:

Back