"SOFA KING" on

Sleep good you hotass you will need to be sharp and rested for round two nite nite louise.

Wow!!

No Trash talkin today??

Ya'll Slippin!!

Quarterman!! I never heard back....Call me, let me know if I should start that way in the morn. with my head.....I need to get it down there and get this thing back together..

BTW, This was the pizza Feeding Frenzy at Garmons Shop Day just before all the SOFA KING fun started in the Green Room Saloon!!!!

JohnP's truck on the lift!
Super Red with the Hood up!

ShopDay Feeding Frinz.jpg

ShopDay Feeding Frinz 2.jpg

Darren, Man you got a mouth full there son!!!! lol
Mickey's going at it too and on the phone!! lol
Slowpoke's in there but just the back of his head....
Brian Buchanan and his Wife
JohnP....Relaxing after having to have his tranny fixed TWICE!!! lol
Gary (Wrongway) and the Mrs......
And I beleive that ol David Dunbar on the right on the second one...

There were MANY more (including me) that you just can't see that were helping ravage the $150 worth of Pizza!!

Last edited:
Hey Swole,
Don't forget our buddy Mike Dolan (MikeD) beside John P! He is kinda low profile in the photo but, he is a "live wire" most of the time at our shop!

Brian

Hey Swole,
Don't forget our buddy Mike Dolan (MikeD) beside John P! He is kinda low profile in the photo but, he is a "live wire" most of the time at our shop!

Brian

OH!!! I'm sorry man!! I mean't to put Mike on there!!

Sorry Mike!!!

Wow! Let me have to take care of my girls and this thread sofa king goes to the dogs!! Hey Quarterman...have you found that extra 150hp yet???
I would also like to mention that we have a new member of the HADA! Welcome to Mrs. Sandy!! :rockwoot:

If you look in this picture Darren is sofa king fast, his hands are invisible, and he is just standing there. You HADA girls don't stand a chance against that kind of blatant speed. He's going fast not even moving. :rockwoot:

attachment.php

If you look in this picture Darren is sofa king fast, his hands are invisible, and he is just standing there. You HADA girls don't stand a chance against that kind of blatant speed. He's going fast not even moving. :rockwoot:

attachment.php

I am getting pizza from the table at camera blurring speed I thought you were going to say I was fat not fast. I think I could gain a 100hp by loosing 50lbs sofa king going on a diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

....& David Dunbar, doing a good impression of Dr. Evil / Mike Myers in "Goldmember" :bigsmile:

Wow! Let me have to take care of my girls and this thread sofa king goes to the dogs!! Hey Quarterman...have you found that extra 150hp yet???
I would also like to mention that we have a new member of the HADA! Welcome to Mrs. Sandy!! :rockwoot:

Are you talking about dirt at the beach or does this person sofa king exists need a picture for proof.

Need some help learning how to use those tools Quarterman?? I'm a little concerned that the Black Mamba will never get an extra 150hp if a little flex head rachet gives you that much trouble.

l_e0adef950702468d8302858ffcd0f41f.jpg

I am getting pizza from the table at camera blurring speed I thought you were going to say I was fat not fast. I think I could gain a 100hp by loosing 50lbs sofa king going on a diet.

I would never call ya Fat Darren, but I don't plan on getting my hand between you and a slice of Pizza either. LOL

Probably if your wearing a bikini and your team is in lace and thongs hell there will be more than me saying duh!!!

I'm thinking Big Swole is sofa king going to have his hands full that day! May need to invest in more personal body guards for the crew!!

Back