"SOFA KING" on

the garmon family would sofa king like to wish everyone the most beautiful thanksgiving you've ever had today!!!!!!!! it is going to be the best one ever for our family and it's going to be quartermans last good one because he will still sofa king be mourning the loss of his a$$ next year when he gets beat by a hota$$ girl and her hota$$ pit crew!!!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

so...this year we give thanks to God for our family, our friends and for our relationship with "THE jeff garmon" and his abilities to whoop some quarterman a$$..........:Cheer:

the garmon family would sofa king like to wish everyone the most beautiful thanksgiving you've ever had today!!!!!!!! it is going to be the best one ever for our family and it's going to be quartermans last good one because he will still sofa king be mourning the loss of his a$$ next year when he gets beat by a hota$$ girl and her hota$$ pit crew!!!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

so...this year we give thanks to God for our family, our friends and for our relationship with "THE jeff garmon" and his abilities to whoop some quarterman a$$..........:Cheer:

Back atcha Girl!!
Ya'll have a great trip in that Motorhome!!

See ya next week or so!!

I have seen in another thread there is supposed to be a 'Sexier than most @ TS 09" driving the Mamba. I don't think Micky qualifies as "sexier than most", so I figure it must be a girl. As long as it stays 1/8 mi and fuel only, I have no problem with him saving his image. I Sofa King owe him that much!!! My driver may not think so...

I have seen in another thread there is supposed to be a 'Sexier than most @ TS 09" driving the Mamba. I don't think Micky qualifies as "sexier than most", so I figure it must be a girl. As long as it stays 1/8 mi and fuel only, I have no problem with him saving his image. I Sofa King owe him that much!!! My driver may not think so...

OH HEeeellll NO!! :badidea: No image saving happening around here!! Is the Quarterman scared or what??? WTF??? I promise Quarteman....it won't be that bad to have your a$$ kicked by a girl!!

can you say violation of contract??? i think quarterman is S-C-A-R-E-D!!!!!!!!!
sofa king scared.............here kitty kitty!!!!!!!! don't be a kitty quarterkittyman....:poke:

can you say violation of contract??? i think quarterman is S-C-A-R-E-D!!!!!!!!!
sofa king scared.............here kitty kitty!!!!!!!! don't be a kitty quarterkittyman....:poke:

I think that kitty's got his tongue!!! Quarterkittyman!!!:hehe:

I think that kitty's got his tongue!!! Quarterkittyman!!!:hehe:

You mean like this.... LOL Darren's new 8 X 10 glossy he'll be signing at the track....

catman.jpg

Dang!! Someone woke up ALL the women Tonight!!!

Quarterman, Where are you? !!!!!!!

lol

Btw, Garmonized....Ya'll back from your trip?? Hope ya'll had a great time!!

Last edited:
Hey you bunch of pussi toters I am not scared of anything you kitty kittys can put out so go back and feed off the one you need to be milking sofa king pur out

well its okay to use your pussi sometimes to get your way but when were side by side you will need to have some good pussi to get you out of that .

Back