Spool Aid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how much it would help on a big single. Are you planning on marketing this or just supplying data for others?

Well we will find out how it works on a big single in a few days... I would like to market it but I have to get a few things lined up first for mass producing them and become a vendor..which I'm looking into now..

I have an Fleece electric controlled turbo from an 6.7 He351ve with quick spool, do you think this solution gain even quicker spool?

Nice product..... PM me about becoming a vendor please.

Well we will find out how it works on a big single in a few days... I would like to market it but I have to get a few things lined up first for mass producing them and become a vendor..which I'm looking into now..

Let me know when you get things figured out, I'd really like to try this out, I've got some parts ready to put on and would be nice to do it all at once. Thanks

any water injection would have to happen before the split to 1 and 6 I guess, otherwise things could get wacky.

The wafer injection hasn't changed... on the first truck we did he has his water meth nozzles on the top of the intake horn and we did test runs and the truck water injection wise didn't act different at all...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry guys as we were on our way to the Dyno.. the owner called and cancelled on us... Grrrr.. but he said this week I will be able to get the test truck on.. I would do mine but I have changed so much that results would be clouded... but I'm also doing a stock truck with no programing adn doing a before and after dyno.. and then he will be just driving around and giving results.. he is very meticulous so I know he will do a good job taking notes of everything..

Glad to see this thread back over here. One question, the air going to 1 and 6 will not be heated by the grid heater first, correct? I wonder if this will hurt cold starts for some of the guys that see nasty temps without access to a plug in.

I don't think so... i know around here in denver area a cr truck is more.likely to start then a 12v is... lol

Yeah, just throwing that out there. I wouldnt think it would have a big impact on cold starts, but its always something to think about. I have had some pretty cold starts when the truck has sat in the mountains for a few days at a time without having access to a plug in. Having a truck not want to start cause of a mod like this would really suck.

Well i could invent glow plugs for them...hahahaha... i hear ya and thanks for the out of the box question...

For those worried about cold starts look at glacier diesel performance. He as a mod that put the grid heater in the boost tube up by the intercooler. Then delete the stock location and you will still have a grid heater even with this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back