Spring Fling 2014 March 22nd & 23rd !!!!!!!!

Just saw on Facebook dimitri broke down then got back on the road. He said something about VA Outlaw not going to show because dimitri brought the red truck and not overkill

He said something about VA Outlaw not going to show because dimitri brought the red truck and not overkill

Guess he doesn't want beaten down by a street tagged and driven truck again?.
Candy Azz!

The truck that did 923 yesterday was Angelo Ezzo's and was running a UDC tune done by Innovative Diesel's Gordon (Dodge74 on most forum boards).

I have never seen so many trucks at ANY of our previously hosted events.I can not wait to see the shots taken with the copter cam that was flying around......

I think we had the most powerful ford on fuel for day 1

This is our DD 06 6.0l drove it 5hrs one way there. Runs 11's

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etv2FNBnp0A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etv2FNBnp0A[/ame]

Ready to see all the big numbers. Couldn't make due to no transmission in it. Maybe I'll make to fall brawl with 47rh in the truck.

King kong made 878 on fuel and 1427 on a .088 jet and .110 jet. Pretty sure Dmitri made 925 on fuel

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

King kong made 878 on fuel and 1427 on a .088 jet and .110 jet. Pretty sure Dmitri made 925 on fuel

Guess that settles the debate from before the stumps event!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Am i stupid for asking who king Kong is?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

ty2eguda.jpg

Thanks. I don't know any fords.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I'm not a Ford fan but I'd like to have king kong. So did mark bring his truck? Did dimitri just do fuel only? King Kong do the highest numbers?

Guess he doesn't want beaten down by a street tagged and driven truck again?.
Candy Azz!......

Andy .... Just how Phucking Stupid are you. Dimitri only made 923 HP fuel only , he isn't even on the same planet as us.... Soooooooo why would I possibly be scared of going up against him ????

You say " again " please tell me WHEN it ever happened.....

I think you need to crawl back in your hole and continue doing what you do best... Thinking of the next person you can blame for YOUR lack of horsepower...... That seems to be the only thing you have conquered.... Ohhhh and flapping your gums...

Back