Steam-O-Rama April 30th

It's crunch time for this guy ... hope I will be ready if not I will be ready for the buck

come on guys get your a**es in gear you ve had all winter :poke: :lolly:

:lolly: we're set up to pull the stock lawn mower class this year!

weigh in for the pull starts at noon, pull starts @ 2 Pm.

Which works out great! This way I can hit the mud bogg at he buck after :D
Are you sure about this time? The site says weigh in @0830 pull starts at 1100... :Cheer:

Are you sure about this time? The site says weigh in @0830 pull starts at 1100... :Cheer:

On steam o rama's newsletter they sent out it said weigh in at 12 and pulling at 2 ... I hope thats right cuz thats when I'm showing up :hehe:

I talk to jeff this morning the pull was supposed to start at one but in light of all the confusion reg. will begin at 12pm and the pull will start at 2 pm. He apologizes for the confusion the web guy and the flyer people got a little mixed up. Look for the black M.A.P.A. tent and stop by we will be signing trucks up for points. They will be running Mid Atlantic rules.

I talk to jeff this morning the pull was supposed to start at one but in light of all the confusion reg. will begin at 12pm and the pull will start at 2 pm. He apologizes for the confusion the web guy and the flyer people got a little mixed up. Look for the black M.A.P.A. tent and stop by we will be signing trucks up for points. They will be running Mid Atlantic rules.

thanks for clearing this up.

Back