Street strip build.

676a21248a394be1e806a80940525af5.jpg

Moved under it's own power today. Going to finish my water system and a few odds and ends before it hits the street!

That's a good looking truck, like how it sits as well.

Thank you. The front needs to come up an inch or so but, the coil overs make quick work of that.

I can't believe how this charger lights! I had it light at a pretty low rpm in my driveway yesterday just messing around.

Gotcha. Will be interesting to see how you like it! Haven't seen anyone else run one like that and since my stock one will probably explode here soon, I'll be in the market.

I did a pretty good amount of resarch before choosing to use air/air. It was also suggested that I run a larger sized intercooler piping.

I did a pretty good amount of resarch before choosing to use air/air. It was also suggested that I run a larger sized intercooler piping.

Excuse my lack of knowledge about Garretts, but what size turbo is it? I'm about to be running a single S475.

I have done a fair amount myself. I'd like to run water/AIT but I know at this point it's not practical.bi don't really want to spend 800-1200 on a replacement unless what I'm getting is really worth my time. Why run larger piping? Plenty of guys making tons of power on 3-3.5" piping.

Back