Street strip build.

Posting this for the OP. Looking good buddy!
20151114_1534391_zpsmznzca1g.jpg

20151112_1352181_zpsjpetpgt8.jpg

Looks good, interested to see what it will do at the track. What was the price to modify that gt42 to what it is now?

With turbo I'm around 2400 into the charger. Weston and Eric at JEB setup the charger and my bill for the wheel, superback, and some machining was around 600$

10-4 that's fair, they make some really nice stuff.

Yes they do! Weston is a great person to deal with. I'm fighting some fueling issues at the moment and haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is. Seems that my pump isn't fueling hard after the initial hit of the throttle...

Yes they do! Weston is a great person to deal with. I'm fighting some fueling issues at the moment and haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is. Seems that my pump isn't fueling hard after the initial hit of the throttle...

Gov springs might need an adjustment, to tight it sounds like.

Was that with the 485?

Nope, forced inductions cast s478 (6 blade) 87 turbine

5/22-13mm-fire ringed-stock long block-good valvetrain parts-5 solenoids of nitrous-frozen boost a/w cooler

Basically less than what slownoma has going on. with his gt42 turbo it should be responsive and a handfull on the street.

Nope, forced inductions cast s478 (6 blade) 87 turbine

5/22-13mm-fire ringed-stock long block-good valvetrain parts-5 solenoids of nitrous-frozen boost a/w cooler

Basically less than what slownoma has going on. with his gt42 turbo it should be responsive and a handfull on the street.

Just saw the 96 cr in process... Unsure where I'll be hp wise. When Weston and I started talking about this build 1000hp was the goal.

Back