Sturgis,KY

did you follow me half way back to Henderson before passing me Haloman?

Rules are Rules but sometimes a little commmon sense goes a long way

What do you mean? He should have assumed more rules than were emailed to Jordan by the same person who teched the trucks? Then when asked about it, admted that his rules didn't say that a one piece cover couldn't be ran but still wouldn't allow him to pull?

the did when trying to navigate out of the fairgrounds missing all the cars with the trailer, but on the road no.. there some bright suckers!!!!

Rules are Rules but sometimes a little commmon sense goes a long way

A little common sence? What do you mean? How can it be common sence when it said nothing in the rules about purturing into the inducer? Are you refering to Shane? I think that this is common sence, there is a big difference between a bushing and a cover.

looks like you took a screwin boss glad i had to work now... look on the bright side it kept you from possibly getting beat by a daily driver haha

Ya darren u missed a good little time. Actually had u been there you would have been pissed off too.

Last edited:
Are those the same rules they ran last year? With zero changes? If so, half the 2.6 class runs 2.8 and 3.0 chargers with 2.6 covers. Main reason I don't come down... LOL Looking forward to seeing you pull up here though Jeff.

i had fun...just hung out with barry and brad, but it was disappointing when i seen brad with out the mo-hawk. hehe

i had fun...just hung out with barry and brad, but it was disappointing when i seen brad with out the mo-hawk. hehe

That explains why the intercooler boot blew off then.....he must have ran out of hairspray and didn't have any to spray on the inside of the boots LOL

Back