Sturgis,KY

add to my list and few other trucks, at least its easy on a cummins!

Well looks like i may be pulling tommorow but it will be with old school stuff, just got done playing with the 84 Chevy.

If I make it, I'm going to be a spectator! My chebbie wont make it up

its a 1 1/2 hour drive for me and a 2 1/2 hour drive for Brad.I can't see loading up and spending $50. in fuel if we don't have a pretty good idea we can pull.

Google says it's 2 1/2 hrs for me. I might have to miss this as I'd have to leave earlier than I can get away to go to the GTG and Pull. :bang

Google says it's 2 1/2 hrs for me. I might have to miss this as I'd have to leave earlier than I can get away to go to the GTG and Pull. :bang

How long does it take you to get to Clarksville? It usually takes me an hour and 40 minutes to get there.

had a good show tonight! House- your new truck seems to be running good. Everyones truck ran good! nobody broke that i know of.

A local Dodge that was sponsored by the shop that sponsored the pull won, Followed by a Lifted Danville DMAX and a couple of fleece trucks. Sorry I didnt get all of their names.

Sounds like House had a pretty good hook for the first run in the new truck. Cant wait to see some vids of it!

The vid is compiling right now. It will be under my Youtube name "slayerdan457" Might not be processed by youtube till early this afternoon tho.

1. Local dodge common rail (blew head gasket)
2. Zach Andrews, Duramax (Danville Performance)
3. Joe Hill, Duramax (Fleece Performance)
4. Blair Byers, Red 24v Dually
5. Kyle Smith, Duramax (Danville Performance)

Back