Sub woofers and Boxes

wideopen said:
Can't wait to see what it looks like.:rockwoot:

So yeah, after reading this thread and thinking more....it might happen sooner than later....providing I can find a garage that I can fit in and one that I can heat.

I have access to one, or the other, but not both. LOL.

Travis

I WILL TRY AND GET SOME PICS OUT SOON...
I AM CHANGING OUT SEATS AND SELLING OLD ONES

(check out the for sale forum to see)

Last edited:
nice, but not enough air movement out of one 10 or 12 incher for me...

I think it is mainly intended for a little extra sound...some day I will get around to installing a system in my truck..

2 kicker L7's with 2,000 combined watts(1,000 on each). pretty rough on the batteries since the battery gauge drops considerably every time the bass thumps. deck hardly ever gets turned up past 35 of 65. got a guy who wants to buy em' so i will be gettin' rid of them for 2 phoenix gold 10's(the L7's are too darned loud)

Dang I would think that would be to tight?? I've got two 10's under the rear seat of my CC Duramax.

a friend of mine had 2 10's under the seat of his 97 dodge in a MTX thunderform box

There is a guy up here with a custom made box for a 98 quad cab, it comes with a 3" spacer for the back seat. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the rear seat on a 98 and a rear seat on a 95?

I want to do a custom fiberglass eclosure for a center consol to hold 2 jl 10w6's....this place did one for a detroit Loins player and it looked sweet

i'm dying to but not quite ready yet. when i do, here come the 13w7's.....

Back