Summer Fest 2009 Dyno Day.... Rohnert Park ca. Aug 29

Thanks! We'll see if I can make it, I'd like to check out your race truck in person.

i ended up sighning up on the tpd site cause i dont have a cell phone anymore so the people at rpm cant get my info hope that works man

i wonder if it is gonna be the same as last time 30 Cummins 28 of them well under 500hp LOL

i wonder if it is gonna be the same as last time 30 Cummins 28 of them well under 500hp LOL

well if u member a lot of them were all motor no cheater juice.......unlike some duramax's half to use just to make power haha

my rig is under 500 so what

It just gets ridiculously boring watching 30 trucks dyno 358,409,368.... especially when there are 30 of them.... there will be one Duramax capable of making 1000hp there. Will he? I dunno, RPM's dyno also reads low. Should still be a good day.

It just gets ridiculously boring watching 30 trucks dyno 358,409,368.... especially when there are 30 of them.... there will be one Duramax capable of making 1000hp there. Will he? I dunno, RPM's dyno also reads low. Should still be a good day.
Y:shake:eek:ur truck puts me to sleep

Is that 1khp on fuel only??? Cant be, how many stages of No2 is he spraying??:cheer:

There might be a couple of 600+hp common rails there....:hehe:

Well, I'm not going to be able to come after all. My daughter has a soccer all day. Keep us posted, and I'll see ya in Redding!

I know of 3 in the parking lot last year that are over 600 who did not dyno. (since they have access to a loadcell dyno which they can drive thier own trucks on any time)

all single turbo fuel only.........

Back