Summer Fest 2009 Dyno Day.... Rohnert Park ca. Aug 29

I know of 3 in the parking lot last year that are over 600 who did not dyno. (since they have access to a loadcell dyno which they can drive thier own trucks on any time)

all single turbo fuel only.........

good for you...:clap:

somehow smoked my wheel bearings today?? got home and pulled it apart to find out that the hub had 1/2 inch play in and out on the spindle...sketch good thing it didnt let loose on the rollers

It was a good event..not too many trucks to crowd it up, but nevertheless the TPD and RPM crew put on a great show. Good hospitality and awesome vendors who kept up zinging all day!!!

Congrats to all who ran!!!

It was a good event..not too many trucks to crowd it up, but nevertheless the TPD and RPM crew put on a great show. Good hospitality and awesome vendors who kept up zinging all day!!!

Congrats to all who ran!!!

x2.

I didn't make it up there, but did the 1000hp Dmax show up and run?

No. He punched it just before the exit off 101 and couldn't get it slowed down untill Willits. By the time he made it back to Rhonert Park, he missed his dyno slot time.

Just wanted to say Thanks to the people that showed up =)

No. He punched it just before the exit off 101 and couldn't get it slowed down untill Willits. By the time he made it back to Rhonert Park, he missed his dyno slot time.

Thats what I heard...:nos:

I didn't make it up there, but did the 1000hp Dmax show up and run?

Nope... that guy is scared he said he would be there but failed to show up.... I couldn't imagine having a truck capable of 10's and never dyno it, race it, or pull it. A complete waste of time and money. .

Nope... that guy is scared he said he would be there but failed to show up.... I couldn't imagine having a truck capable of 10's and never dyno it, race it, or pull it. A complete waste of time and money. .

You'd think he'd want to do something with it to try and get dialed in. Is it just another pavement princess?

weird to see those who talk chit on the forum bout how badass their rig is then never show up to an event... anyways, it was a great turnout pretty badass trucks there i had fun

You'd think he'd want to do something with it to try and get dialed in. Is it just another pavement princess?

That is the way I feel as well... the last time he was on the dyno was at RPM/TPD's event in February where he laid down 542hp without the basic mod to the Fuel Pressure Relief Valve(shimming it) without this mod his rail pressure dropped to 15,000 with dual CP3's. That was with a 66mm turbo he now has MPI's BIG twin turbo kit... Yet he has failed to show up again

That is the way I feel as well... the last time he was on the dyno was at RPM/TPD's event in February where he laid down 542hp without the basic mod to the Fuel Pressure Relief Valve(shimming it) without this mod his rail pressure dropped to 15,000 with dual CP3's. That was with a 66mm turbo he now has MPI's BIG twin turbo kit... Yet he has failed to show up again
When this guy finds out your talking smack he's gonna whoop your ace
lol

Back