Super Stock rules 2012 Suggestions

Your lengthy, self promoting, deceitful responses only prove that I have gotten to youLOL

I bet you didn't realize what you were asking for when you decided to "threaten" me with not pointing your camera my way did you? Merely because I told you to stay out of a discussion where you did not belong :doh: Like I told you before, I could care less if I get in a magazine or not. That is not why I do what I do.

I have received no less than 10 PM's since our little fun started that contradict your last post. I tend to believe them over you. Sadly, you use your camera and part time position to take advantage of people and that puts you in about the same class as dog $hit in my book.

If you are so enthused about promoting the Super Stock class and racing in magazines, why weren't you at the FL race? Oh sorry...I forgot...you couldn't find anyone to pay your travel expenses, hotel room, or cart you around could you?:doh:

Actually I did find a ride down, but decided that with my sprained ankle that it would be better to have someone local shoot the coverage while I write the article... But, if I was paying for both fuel and hotel for the trip it would have cost me more than I would make from writing the article, so that wouldn't make sense for me to pay money to go and cover an event now would it? Aron had an extra seat open and I was going to ride down with him, but after finding a local photog that I could pay to shoot the event I decided that for this year that would be the best route to take...

I am actually finishing the article today so look for it in one of those mags that you don't care about in the next couple months...

I guess I should read one of your many articles to see if you are a dip**** like the guys in diesel power or not....because most articles I read have so many technical mistakes in them it's not even funny. That's why I quit reading diesel magazines altogether

Chris

Actually I did find a ride down, but decided that with my sprained ankle that it would be better to have someone local shoot the coverage while I write the article... But, if I was paying for both fuel and hotel for the trip it would have cost me more than I would make from writing the article, so that wouldn't make sense for me to pay money to go and cover an event now would it?...

So...Let me get this straight...You are so dedicated towards promoting Diesel Motorsports Racing and the new Super Stock class that you couldn't attend the Inaugural event, that you will try to describe and portray to readers as if you there, because there was no personal monetary gain in it for you?:what:

Thanks for proving my point!!:poke:

Everyone who actually attended, participated in, and made this event happen spent thousands of dollars to be there with little to no chance to recoop their money. THAT is dedication to the sport!! And THEY are the ones that should help shape the rules not some "I can help but whats in it for me" type like yourself!

So to boil it all down... basically...You are a leach:doh:

Last edited:
I guess I should read one of your many articles to see if you are a dip**** like the guys in diesel power or not....because most articles I read have so many technical mistakes in them it's not even funny. That's why I quit reading diesel magazines altogether

Chris

Chris, take a look and tell me what you think... I make mistakes, just like anyone else, but try my hardest to make sure all of my articles are as technically accurate as possible...

So...Let me get this straight...You are so dedicated towards promoting Diesel Motorsports Racing and the new Super Stock class that you couldn't attend the Inaugural event, that you will try to describe and portray to readers as if you there, because there was no personal monetary gain in it for you?:what:

Thanks for proving my point!!:poke:

Everyone who actually attended, participated in, and made this event happen spent thousands of dollars to be there with little to no chance to recoop their money. THAT is dedication to the sport!! And THEY are the ones that should help shape the rules not some "I can help but whats in it for me" type like yourself!

So to boil it all down... basically...You are a leach:doh:

Yes and no, I'm not gonna try to pull the wool over anyone's eyes... I wasn't able to attend, but a photog was. I will write it, it happens this way a lot in the magazine industry...

But, I am aparently not as well-off as someone like yourself and could not afford to spend my house payment on coming down to cover the Inaugural SS Diesel Drag Race. I was really looking forward to the event and hoping that I could make it down there, but could not make it... I was very bummed that I was unable to make it.

If you are one that faults me for putting my family first and making sure that I take care of them, so be it... But that is the decision that I had to make and have to live with. I am doing the best I can with it by paying out of my pocket for someone to shoot the event for me so it will still be able to be in the mag... otherwise it would not have been covered at all in Diesel World...

It is obvious that nothing I say will satisfy you and I am wasting a lot of time that I could be working on articles so I'm gonna get back to work now... Enjoy the rest of your day.

SuperStock Rules... Bringing folks together since 2010 LOL

Now that is some funny stuff Tim!!!!

Even more funny is that I am captioning the photos from the race and looks like Greg will even be in this article too!!! Glenn's truck looks way too good to leave on the cutting room floor!!! Congrats Greg on making the Sweet-16!:Cheer:

Now that is some funny stuff Tim!!!!

Even more funny is that I am captioning the photos from the race and looks like Greg will even be in this article too!!! Glenn's truck looks way too good to leave on the cutting room floor!!! Congrats Greg on making the Sweet-16!:Cheer:

Did you happen to get any photos of a certain dark red 2WD Dodge yanking the front wheels?

Did you happen to get any photos of a certain dark red 2WD Dodge yanking the front wheels?

Michael, I can neither confirm nor deny that a shot of you in that Dodge came my way from the guest photographer... But I can honestly say that I didn't get one of you lifting the tires... sorry... Just look for the article, and hopefully you'll be happy!!!

Were there any pictures of the ugly red truck with no hood, bumper, tailgate, and a hand me down stack? I bet it looks like crap in a magazine!

Back