Swole's Carnage AGAIN!!!!

Damn. I feel bad because I don't know what is wrong with my truck but I can't even imagine the turns your gut does when you think of this. Truly sorry to see and hear this Swole.

Thanks Everyone!!!

I'm kinda Numb right now to be honest....Not really sure what I'm gonna do....

Jeff is being the true friend that he has shown to be.....He keeps saying, " Pull it out...We are gonna fix it and We are gonna have some Swole in Bowling Green"!!!!!!

LOL

He seriously thinks that I'll be at TS racing!!! lol

I'll keep you guys posted.....The above are the only pics I have so far.....I'll be going back down tmrw. to finish pulling it out and stripping the motor...

Thanks again to everyone for their concern....

David

So I guess for our race we will just have to push both the trucks and see who wins? LOL

Sucks to see, I'm scared for sure. It might just be time to go back to dinosaur power, cheaper and not as fragile!

Damn! That really sucks man, I'm sorry.

Thanks man
Wow that sucks. Any chance you will be able to use the block again?

I won't know until the machine shop gets it and checks it..

So I guess for our race we will just have to push both the trucks and see who wins? LOL

Sucks to see, I'm scared for sure. It might just be time to go back to dinosaur power, cheaper and not as fragile!

Yeah...I guess the race with have to wait...

I think these CR's ( at least for me ) to way to volital!!!

12v is the way to go I guess for the high HP tow.....

:bang

Dave, I am so sorry to see that,, scares the crap out of me,, I am hoping to have my truck running for the 1st weekend in may,, I hope I dont run into the same fate.

Damn bud that is terrible to see. I am heartbroken if I lose a headgasket. You are honestley one of the nicest unlucky people. Maybe you threw a box of mirrors off a building and kicked a puppy in a past life or something?

Dave, I am so sorry to see that,, scares the crap out of me,, I am hoping to have my truck running for the 1st weekend in may,, I hope I dont run into the same fate.

Thank you Sir! I sure hope you don't have any luck like mine either!!
Nobody should have to endure this many in a row!!!

Damn bud that is terrible to see. I am heartbroken if I lose a headgasket. You are honestley one of the nicest unlucky people. Maybe you threw a box of mirrors off a building and kicked a puppy in a past life or something?

LOL......Who knows!! I musta done something bad!!!!:bang

Thanks man!!

Let me know if I can help at all. I have some spare parts laying around.

Sorry man

Thank you VERY much for the offer.... I may hit you up!!:thankyou2:

You are a cop...........and cars with ins do spontaneously com-bust after they are put back to stock.

Just pointing that out.

did timing crack the injector on 5?

sorry to hear about your luck man.... wow

I don't think the tip is cracked....It is Beat up though...

If it was just number 5 I would'a thought that too, but #4 is starting to go as well...

#1 even looked like it had a small spot that might have been starting to go too...

I seriously think that something is wrong with my Smarty program! Not pointing fingures, just saying....Ever since I got the TNTR, it has seemed to be acting like I can't turn the timing down......Even the lowest settings had more RATTLE than the PPE.....

I'm probably gonna send it to Bob W to have him check it....

The truck was running fine for 2500 with the PPE.....One pass on the Smarty and this happened....Somethings not right

I wonder how much effect on anything the ceramic coating to your pistons made..... it's completely gone in all pics of your pistons. They were covered white when you put them in.

Man I hate to see that. J.Kieth and I have been stripping mine down, if I've got anything spare Ill help out as much as possible.

Back