Swole's Carnage AGAIN!!!!

You are a cop...........and cars with ins do spontaneously com-bust after they are put back to stock.

Just pointing that out.

Hmmm....... that could make a guy smile.:hehe:

Sorry to hear man.

You must have one heck of a laugh.

Bigger man than me I would have lit it on fire:hehe:

that's unbelievable david, sorry to hear about this misfortune. Dockboy might be getting jealous about now

Not being a dodge guy that's some of the awefulest pics I've seen of a piston. Well, with the exception of the last carnage.

Listen to Jeff Swole, Your mechanic knows best.

holy chit, that sucks alot, and i thought my vibration problem was a big issue....god bless you, hope to see the truck running strong at Ts.

I wonder how much effect on anything the ceramic coating to your pistons made..... it's completely gone in all pics of your pistons. They were covered white when you put them in.

lol That coating is obviously no match for what ever caused this!!!

They were double Ceramic coated and with teflon skirts....

Man I hate to see that. J.Kieth and I have been stripping mine down, if I've got anything spare Ill help out as much as possible.

Thank you Sir!

Hmmm....... that could make a guy smile.:hehe:

Sorry to hear man.

You must have one heck of a laugh.

Bigger man than me I would have lit it on fire:hehe:

lol
OH, I'd love to do just That!!! but I still need a truck!! lol
Thanks man!

that's unbelievable david, sorry to hear about this misfortune. Dockboy might be getting jealous about now

LOL yeah, I think I moving to the top of the carnage maker list at a Very fast rate......lol

Not being a dodge guy that's some of the awefulest pics I've seen of a piston. Well, with the exception of the last carnage.

Listen to Jeff Swole, Your mechanic knows best.

Yup...
Thanks man....

I'm just concerned about that tune (tntr)..Somethings not right....the PPE was running perfectly...

But who knows...It may be something totally different...

WOW..I would cry...then laugh,then start rebuilding.

Well, I kinda did both ....lol

btw.....If it goes back together as a modded truck, I'll need to buy a new RPRV from you (set to pop at a higher pressure than stock)......My fuel line may have been saved if I had one in already....

Well, I kinda did both ....lol

btw.....If it goes back together as a modded truck, I'll need to buy a new RPRV from you (set to pop at a higher pressure than stock)......My fuel line may have been saved if I had one in already....

The Rail and the Valve on Me,for the Build...

I don't think the tip is cracked....It is Beat up though...

If it was just number 5 I would'a thought that too, but #4 is starting to go as well...

#1 even looked like it had a small spot that might have been starting to go too...

I seriously think that something is wrong with my Smarty program! Not pointing fingures, just saying....Ever since I got the TNTR, it has seemed to be acting like I can't turn the timing down......Even the lowest settings had more RATTLE than the PPE.....

I'm probably gonna send it to Bob W to have him check it....

The truck was running fine for 2500 with the PPE.....One pass on the Smarty and this happened....Somethings not right

on your smarty... I have the same program and had it for a few years, the lowest timing is actually up on wild or #4... just a thought

Wow! That is absolutely awfull. Very sorry to see this happen to you again. Best of luck to you sorting this out.

RonA

My stomach sank when i read this..... knowing of your past carnage just made me sick.

Bad things happen to good people but in the end your trials will help build you up.

from what im gathering there are many people willing to help out. I dont know you but judging from the responces you must be one heck of a guy!

Wow! Just chatted with Mrs Garmon for a bit on Facebook about this Dave. I might have a 12V longblock I could donate this time. Ill do some digging and see what I can help with in case the block is totally swoled.

I was really hoping you would have a great season after all the excitement you showed from the last build. This will be the third build on this block now between you and I so maybe what they say about Third times a charm will ring true for you.

God Bless David!

David, i'm deeply sorry!!! Keep your head up. As Jeff said, there will be some "Swole-in" going on at TS :rockwoot: . Anyway that I can assist, I will.

Back