tasking for Manas

lol, I meant good luck in the travels. Packing and traveling are the worst parts of a deployment.

you gonna hang out for a bit Jpaul or just passing thru? look me up when you get there, we can talk about how gay spark plugs are

you gonna hang out for a bit Jpaul or just passing thru? look me up when you get there, we can talk about how gay spark plugs are

Ill technically be deployed there (if you want to consider it a deployment base), but will be flying in and out every few days to resupply FOBs down range. You?

If you land a ride on a 130 going south, ask the loadmaster if you're with a Wyoming crew regardless of what is painted on the plane. It could be me. If you know who my Avitar is, you'll know what name to ask for.

And if by some chance you land a ride on a 17 headed down range i just might be on board with ya.

alright I'm here.. and bored.. just saw my truck in the diesel power that's on the shelves though... party on wayne!

Hah, I never do any cardio while deployed. But I've never been able to drink on one, so I probably would have to do cardio lol

anyone else here? my classes start tomorrow and until then.. i'm officially bored as hell

Ugh, you air force guys... lol were on our second crew where Im at and were all bored as hell. wish we could have gone to the stan but oh well. 7 months down, 5-7 to go! well, thats what they say... :doh:

you in Iraq, the former fun place for an eod tech?? lol

I did both AOR's so far, this place is a nice change of pace.. getting a bit fed up with big blue BS though

Found out we now have 2 teams going there in june.

You're right. Afghan is better than iraq, the LN's and everything are better. The leadership in Afghan sucks though.

EDIT: I got to thinking, and I guess it's really the same as everywhere else lol

you got it, slow as a snail. slower actually. I think we have been the busiest team in country and we still havent done much. being cleanup crew sucks... if I stay in Im sure Ill be clean up crew for Afghan too.:bang

two teams coming to manas? those poor bastards

I know, my gf is squad leader for one of them. She's dreading it. I'm hoping it turns into one of those 4 month tours like we are doing in kuwait now, just to get her back sooner.

yo bud! hopefully your aren't too board over there right now!

Back