Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

That bottle came down with our group and as mink said I to know about the people involved. hahah she got 100 bucks to do it. She dropped the money after she got embarrassed. She was also stone sober and a local. All facts here

I lost all faith in humanity after seeing that video. The issue does not lie with Dan and company as they cannot control what happens outside of those gates....

The issue is the jackass that allows a the party to go on in that parking lot. It is ridiculous.

I'll go out on a limb here and say it's a possibility she didn't have morals before this video, and she won't have them directly after either.

That wasn't the first time she's gotten naked to make a buck, and it damn sure won't be the last. Except next time, for her sake, it gets put on the internet i'd hope she gets a little more than $500 for it if you know what i mean.

edit: I do not know this girl, nor was i there when this happened. But i have met girls like her, and the behavior is very familiar and repeats itself.

I don't think you could have said it any better!

Just like my ex, once a hore always a hore!

This video discussed me! Epecially that there is not one person in the croud that was man enough to stop her! Shame on you who were there and didn't have the balls to stop it!

Last edited:
This video discussed me! Epecially that there is not one person in the croud that was man enough to stop her! Shame on you who were there and didn't have the balls to stop it!

:Cheer: No grownups at the party.

Im sure most people would of been afraid of a big fight or something if someone was to try and stop it

I wonder if she could get arrested for indecent exposure and prostitution due to this video. I also wonder if the guys that paid her could also get in trouble. I've heard of guys getting arrested for videoing themselves speeding, racing or whatever and posting it on youtube.

Everyone, check out BC06PSD's avatar after reading this story..... :hehe:

image.php

Back