Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

No matter who she is, why she did it. It happened and all it did was hurt Scheid, who cares about her? Just another attention ***** who got exactly what she wanted.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

No matter who she is, why she did it. It happened and all it did was hurt Scheid, who cares about her? Just another attention ***** who got exactly what she wanted.

Every year something "hurts" SDX. Every year SDX gets bigger. Hmmm.

This girls will has a long road to redemption from where she is.
It's not anyone's fault but her's, and the jackasses involved.
The extravaganza used to be about Diesels. The class of people participating have changed that.
I'm going back under my rock now.

If they really want to try to contain the event. Stop letting people bring in coolers of alcohol. I mean people sit and drink all day and just get obnoxious. We went to get something to eat Friday night. 2 kids(I assume they were 21) brought beer into the restaurant, ordered some fries, manager came over and said they can't have beer in there, so they got up and left without paying. Same restaurant, some little punk kid, drunker than a skunk, was mouthing off to the staff, complaining about a menu, getting something to drink etc. They had ordered their drinks, and left without paying. We were walking out at the time, and he continued to be a loud mouth, complaining about the service. I made my typical snide remark, about they probably didn't want to serve a drunk. He then proceeds to continue to shoot off at the mouth. Again, I imagine both of these groups had sat around and drank all day. Simple solution, there are people at every gate. No alcohol can be brought on the fairgrounds. They could have a beer tent, sell the beer, use the money from the beer tent, to hire security to drive around and enforce the no alcohol policy. I am sure that Scheid doesn't condone this activity, I do feel that they could step up some some efforts to minimize the partying.

X2 very well put i feel the same way. I drove 13 hours one way to see the best show in us not to have to listen to drunk assho*es scream in my ear or talk about every girl that walked by and ******g them. I had my gf with me so she had to listen to it all nite. It almost came to a fight but they ran out of beer before i my cool. Why allow the beer in the stands for what idc if you get drunk at your campers or at burlington but their is the problem. And another thing is the diesel world photographers were cheering the drunk ppl on taking multiple pics of them way to promote a all out drunkfeast

I agree with Dan (and Ive agreed with this for a few years now)....Dont allow Alcohol in the fair grounds for say, 3 years, then that will run off most of the "Ricers" and eople that just come down to the show to have an all out Beer fest and leave to Diesel action for the rest of us! Yes, its going to cut atendence quite a bit, but the people that wont come just because they arn't allowing alcohol are the type of people I dont really want there!!!!

I agree with Dan (and Ive agreed with this for a few years now)....Dont allow Alcohol in the fair grounds for say, 3 years, then that will run off most of the "Ricers" and eople that just come down to the show to have an all out Beer fest and leave to Diesel action for the rest of us! Yes, its going to cut atendence quite a bit, but the people that wont come just because they arn't allowing alcohol are the type of people I dont really want there!!!!

I say let the alcohol be sold form a beer tent. $5 beer will either generate some cash, or slow down the drinking. I mean when guys are bringing in 2 cases of beer to drink for themselves, what do you expect?

You guys do realize the parking lot partys were going before the pulls were even over? They dont care at all about the pulls or what we are drinking inside....they are just there to party. No way to avoid that besides moving to another vinue.

I really thought inside the fairgrounds was fairly good compared to years past. I saw one truck do a burnout before we went into the pulls and security was on that truck in no time. In the pulls there was some yelling and carrying on but it was alot better than it used to be. I drink, and I had a few drinks through out the day but I agree, its the guys that come to drink a case of beer and yell "do a burnout" that get really annoying.

Sounds like the anger should be directed at the BCF/liquor store owner. The smart thing to do would be get all the pissed off locals and the event together to go after that. If news goes out that BCF parking lot will be shut down and the cops will shut down every after party out there I bet at least 50% of the retards don’t show up the first year and much less the next.

How 'bout those spike strippy thingys that let vehicles in but don't go down on the way out? They could call it SDXDR. ... the SDX Drunken Roundup.

How 'bout those spike strippy thingys that let vehicles in but don't go down on the way out? They could call it SDXDR. ... the SDX Drunken Roundup.

That works too.

But really, I would at least get the locals that are pissed off at the diesel sport to focus on what is causing the issue, which is not the sport but one of their own that is making money off the after party so at least we are not getting a bad name.
My guess is that he probably has some pull in what goes on, hence why his party has not been shut down. Which is fine, but they blame should not be placed on the event at the track if that is the case.
The locals have a right to be pissed off, just not at most of us for something one of their own is doing
Or maybe he isn't just doing it for money and is trying to do the right thing by keeping it all in one spot. I think the answer is police brutality in the BCF parking lot.... Redneck beatdown would be better to watch than bottle girl anyways
Just my $.02

Last edited:
It will probably blow over like it does every year, just cause of the amount of money this event brings to the town

WOW, she is UGLY!!!

And what Jory said...plus bed posts are certainly in her future.

Last edited:
Well it appears she was traumatized over previous events, sorry was just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Wonder how much money they paid her for that interview.

Back