Texas ALERT!

:ylsuper: plane lands at 1:15 on friday. You can bet that I will give the drink cart on the flight a run for its money:ylsuper:

so.... i know its at HRP and i know HRP is in Baytown. i know how to get to Baytown, but anybody have a physical address - i always feel better if i can map quest or GPS it :doh:

we are almost ready, just waiting on my gothic lettering to get here so i can spell my name in the back window:woohoo:

Say, its gonna get a bit cooler here in San Antonio and possibly Rain this weekend. Any one know if it could be cancelled if it rains in Houston?

toby bailed on me, he thought it was the next weekend, so im not going either LOL

BFD99 said:
toby bailed on me, he thought it was the next weekend, so im not going either LOL

:bang Hell yea my dates are ALL Wrong. I will get you next Round Dex.

i am so pumped up about this! I am going to DI friday then to the races saturday and sunday

Tcolesanti said:
Yeah.... it got fixed. We are leaving way too early tomorrow morning!:bang

Drive safely Tom looks like the weather is going suck :(

I'll see everybody at the track on Saturday :rockwoot:

BTW, ya'll be ready, I'm gonna need to borrow a pulling hitch from somebody :evil

Kat said:
Drive safely Tom looks like the weather is going suck :(

Tom got there safely this morning. He said no weather issues and besides some wind at the track it was overcast. Quals are tomorrow around 2pm for sled pulling, he better kick som a$$!

Headed out from San Antonio. See yall in Houston this weekend. Good luck to all of yall in the competition...

Tommysgirl said:
Tom got there safely this morning. He said no weather issues and besides some wind at the track it was overcast. Quals are tomorrow around 2pm for sled pulling, he better kick som a$$!

Any word yet on how Tom did ?

BBD

Back