Texas ALERT!

I'm waiting for JHarvey to install a DVD player in his truck so I can watch movies in his back seat while he chauffeurs me down to TX.LOL

TooMuchBoost said:
I'm waiting for JHarvey to install a DVD player in his truck so I can watch movies in his back seat while he chauffeurs me down to TX.LOL

Gotta find my little chauffeurs hat now LOL LOL

Better be more than a 6 pack LOL LOL

Tim I will be leaving late Thursday looks like, you are welcome to ride along if you want to.

Billysgoat said:
Better be more than a 6 pack LOL LOL

Tim I will be leaving late Thursday looks like, you are welcome to ride along if you want to.

Are you bringing your house with you?

Still up in the air, a lot depends on the price of diesel and how many hotel points I have left LOL LOL

I kinda doubt it though, the spot I'm in right now is a cast iron biatch to get in and out of and pulling it through Houston traffic is NOT something I look forward to :(

im gonna try to make it with two trucks---------if they arent broken before then

I'll be there... this will be my first time though. I go to Texas A&M in galveston so its not too far away from baytown. I'll be lookin forward to Trent Willman/beer/butts....

Last edited:
just found this thread again, my dad was talking about this thing the other day, and he was really interested, so you never know, we might be there!

just got this (only a portion of it) email:

"ODRA members: 9/29/06

Be sure to sign in upon arrival at the ODRA table. We will have our own parking area and ask that you have a ODRA sticker on your truck. If you need a sticker they are $3 each, just send us a email at outlawdra@hotmail.com and we will get one to you ASAP. They are available in Red, White, Blue and Black. Signing in at the table will automatically enter you in to the ODRA drawings.
"

are 'WE' going to have 'our own' parking area or am i going to 'have' to park with ODRA? :poke: :poke: LOL

What are the rules for this race? Do they have a heads up class or is it dial in?
The ODRA.

Last edited:
We are now a maybe :( We are waiting for the DHRA to make a decision where or not we can run Casper in Pro Street.

They sold us Pro Street card which we got in the mail yesterday, but now they are saying it is a closed class.

Kat said:
We are now a maybe :( We are waiting for the DHRA to make a decision where or not we can run Casper in Pro Street.

They sold us Pro Street card which we got in the mail yesterday, but now they are saying it is a closed class.

WTF mate?! they gave you a card for it and are now telling you you cant run?:bang :doh: :umno: :doh: :bang :badidea: :badidea:

Kat, give David Dunbar a call, he can sort it out or point you in the right direction at least. I really hope it gets straight, I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll :rockwoot:

Pat called the DHRA last week and asked what does it take to run Pro Street in TX. They said you need a card. So we sent them Paypal for the card. We take Casper in for a roll bar and 5 pt install. Pat then called yesterday to ask a technical question regarding the Air Shutoff. At that point they informed Pat that since we have not run a Pro Street event this year we can't run TX. Well there was no Pro Street run on the West Coast. Pat did run and was in first in the few DHRA events that where at LACR.

Right now we have e-mail/phone calls out to everyone at the DHRA.

As of tonight no one has returned Pat's call.

I would really love to see everyone again. But I don't want to drive 3000 plus miles to run TnT.

Back