Texas Diesel Nationals partners with Blown Alcohol Association

Nice work on the videos and photos! Wish I could of done more than clicking bulbs to qualify for finals. Always next time.

I wish I had a better camera for it, but thanks! :)
I also am regretting not getting pressured into racing Pinky truck just for fun. :( Maybe next time! You did your job as a racer and I did mine as spectator! ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Now if I had made it I would have hounded you to line up in Pinky truck! Heck, I would have repeatedly used bad grammar around you just to annoy you enough to do it!

Now if I had made it I would have hounded you to line up in Pinky truck! Heck, I would have repeatedly used bad grammar around you just to annoy you enough to do it!

Next time I will! I'll be as slow as Kyle trying to run, but we will sure give it a try! :lolly:

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
We were the only 3 people on the road and we kept it under the speed limit.
I am not trying to justify it, but I am not the idiot who shows off like a tool either.
There is intelligence in some of the things I do.
believe me when I say I know what you are talking about, I just keep it low key.

I was at ennis this weekend! really enjoyed watching your car suck em up after spinning through the start! i was routing for you all day! Very cool car

Just got home, flew in today. Had a great time and thanks to Randy and the NHRDA crew for putting on a great event. Couple of points, While the track crew did a great job, I hope we can avoid the oil downs in the finals, took a lot of time to clean up and we got behind at least three hours.
It gave us time to visit!

It would be a lot better if there were a separate entrance for the competitors, took forever for some of the guys and gals who were racing to get in and teched. Great turn out but need to get the competitors in and teched so we can start time trials before the afternoon.

lesson learned and we know that

The track food vendor was were great, might want to open up another food vendor to two for the finals. The burgers were some of the best I've ever had at a track.
Lot of money to be made here but it was touchy as to who would show and would the weather hold out

The young hotties in their cowboys boots, cut off tight jeans and cow boys hats were a big bonus. Texas gals have great legs!!!
No comment :)

Congratulations to all the competitors and especially the winners. Darren had the Black Mamba running great. Team Green made a great pass in qualifying but couldn't build enough boost in the first round and almost timed out. They are a great crew and a lot of fun to pit next to. John Roberson's (sp?) new funny car is very cool. He is having a bit of trouble seeing out of it and also the parachute didn't work his last pass making stopping it a little interesting, I'll let him tell the story.

Erick and Everett and the rest of the Cajon connection were great, out on some awesome gumbo an mud bugs, and congratulations on the new best ET Eric as well as the Super Street win. Verlon won again, that is getting old Congrats Verlon, see you in Redding.

Really looking forward to the World Finals.

Jim

Thanks jim and curtism!
Next time come find me in the pits! I only got to watch like 3 races, spent a lot of time at the car and in line,
already have plans for getting it down where we need it!

I have to say: Staying up til 4:30 Saturday morning talking to John Robinson and Idaho Rob was the highlight of my weekend.

Thanks to all the good folks that stopped by for friendship & help, it was great to see all you guys . The nhrda is getting better & better at putting these events on & this was one of the best ones I've been to, hats off to all of the people that make it happen.
We have made a lot of changes over the off season & she should back to the sevens & 178 mph mark & beyond very soon but we will take what we can get ..we finally have this thing leaving & going a to b with little failures.
This new body thing has had a little learning curve about the way you see out of it. There is a huge hump right in front of you & I am now having to sit on a Dallas phone book for better visibility but it works....next stop is ts, see ya there

LOL Dallas phone book.

I'm sure everyone here will agree, we know you're gonna get her dialed in, and really turn and burn some sweet azz numbers man. Keep on it!

Glad this event went off well for everyone involved! I know Randy is really trying to be the best orginization out there for this sport! Love seeing and hearing things went so well. Look forward to hanging with everyone at Indy this year...and who know's where else I may be...:evil

some more vids

If those dont work here is the link to my photobucket.. watch away!
[ame="http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/24vriviera/"]Pictures by 24vriviera - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but 18 pages of pictures and maybe there's 15 decent pics. Half of them are of the back of a group of people looking at vendor row.

Thanks for posting pics of the final!
Btw, I am currently second in points in super diesel!

Back