the 2015 Season is upon us.....

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
How close are you to being ready? Looks like some folks may be bolting crap to the car in the parking lot en route to NC in a few weeks.

My local track opens end of April weather permitting. I should be doing the first fire and engine break in come the first week or two of April. So I'm currently on track to finishing according to my schedule lol.

I won 7.70 class and runner upped 4x2 shootout last weekend.
still not ready!

Not looking good for Rudy's. Will be there less the truck it seems.

Far away as well... still dont have a pump... injectors or Turbo... but its all in the works...

I'm a long way from being ready, but our season up here doesn't start until May 10th. :bs:

Uhhhh, engine parts still aren't all here, let alone machining.

Broke some driveshaft loops last year, when the driveshaft let go, so need new ones of those, needs to put in the new boost controller, need to update the tuning with the new pumps, waste gate dump, fix exhaust, ect...

Last edited:
Far away as well... still dont have a pump... injectors or Turbo... but its all in the works...

I'm a long way from being ready, but our season up here doesn't start until May 10th. :bs:

Uhhhh, engine parts still aren't all here, let alone machining.

Broke some driveshaft loops last year, when the driveshaft let go, so need new ones of those, needs to put in the new boost controller, need to update the tuning with the new pumps, waste gate dump, fix exhaust, ect...

You guys act like it's a time consuming expensive hobby.

Mine still isn't back from Rudy's fall 2014 event. Transport truck still has the motor in pieces from when it bent the crank.

I have a truck and some parts, can I have someone pull me to the line and I'll make engine noises?

I probably won't make Bakersfield with mine as I don't have any testing done. Hopefully I can have something ready for Mopars at the Strip since it's just a rock throw away from me in Las Vegas. Not sure after that.

Ours is ready to rolllllllllllllllllll, should be about 400lbs lighter as of today, has new front suspension, motor is broke in just need a couple light passes to finish that off, set the new waste gate set up on those passes....then crank her up see what happens...

Last edited:
Back