the first side draft 24v manifold

duallyspeed

New Speedway Boogie
this is the first 24v vp pump side draft intake manifold.it is from zz's fabrication.and it is set up for factory lines.thank you Greg!
ac_24v_side_entrance09_004_copy.jpg

it is a CR Greg at ZZ did both manifolds . I have watched as Augusts ( duallyspeed ) manifold went together . I know that Greg also has a p pump version for a 24 valve head going together as well.
August , your head looks equally as good , ZZ Custom Fabrication is doing a lot of port work now. You should see the D max heads he has on the bench now.

Yes its a CR, same manifold just differant mounting points for fuel lines and rail.

yes full pull.i wanted a manifold i could use with factory lines.zz's will build a manifold the way you want.and thats what this is.he was vary good to work with.you cant see it but there is a nitrous bar in it as well.

powermad,the benifits are many.1 and 6 ports get small amount of air.the factory intake is cut off.this helps the porter open this up.also this manifold will bring lots of air over stock.are there guys without this manifold with 800hp? yes.700hp? yes.this is a small part of the big picture.i drive my truck everyday.sometimes more than 100 miles.i am looking to get every little bit out of my truck.i feel this along with my other mods will help in mpg as well as 1/4 mile times.

Still not the first. The first one I did was in 2005. I have also done one for a 24 valve P-pump.

Those are both sweet manifolds!

they are very nice to look at but i cant justify doin something like this for the price vs gain you get right now but later down the road i will go to something like this my question is would the one for a vp work on one for a ppump 24v or are they different i would prolly wait to do this till i do the swap eventually but might do it sooner

It will, but it has to be built correctly, or it may not clear. Same reason you can not P-pump a CR without clearancing the head.

why hasnt anyone built a intake that splits into 6 dif pipes directly into the head?

why hasnt anyone built a intake that splits into 6 dif pipes directly into the head?

There was a truck for sale on DTR a year or two ago that had a tubular intake, 7 pipes into the head.

wouldnt that be the ultimate set up? direct injection air flow/nos/watermeth.

Back