The "NEW" Power Service Diesel Funycar

John Robinson

We are proud to annouce that we now have the new season all hammered out & all of our past sponsors have signed back up for the 2011 season as well as a few others. Power Service Diesel Additives has the fuel mixtures, Industrial Injection on the turbos & the fuel injection,Fass Fuel Systems will get the fuel there,Stainless Diesel will get the exhaust out,Bullseye will be doing the wastegates this year,Racepak has the data logging,Nitrous Express will supply the giggle gas,Hard block will hold it all together,Mahle will have the pistons, Rhino wraps will have the new wrap,Simpson will be supplying the new fire suite & helmet,Dealers Machiene will supply the machiene work, F1 cams will be making the valves go up & down,Harland Sharp will be pushing on the valves,ARP will hold it all together & Joe Hellmann will have a few suprises as well
Now on to the car, She is a 2002 Pluegger chassis with an 2004 Dodge avenger body, This was an exJohn Force car & has all the neat stuff like....12 Chrisman rear, Carbon brakes,Titanium bolts with all the good stuff. The clutch will be a 4 disk Crower with a lock up on it,behind that will be a 3 speed cs1 lenco.
We should be making pass in late Feb. I will try to get some pics up if where we are now with the build.

I hope this works

Attachments

• tn[3].jpg
    tn[3].jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[3] (2).jpg
    tn[3] (2).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[2].jpg
    tn[2].jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[2] (3).jpg
    tn[2] (3).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[2] (2).jpg
    tn[2] (2).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[1].jpg
    tn[1].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[1] (5).jpg
    tn[1] (5).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[1] (3).jpg
    tn[1] (3).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tn[1] (2).jpg
    tn[1] (2).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Sweet, looks like a great start to the season. Going to need some larger photos. Nitrous you say?

Great to hear John...Good luck with the 2011 season. Give me a holler if you ever need a hand with anything up north here.

Awesome Mr.Robinson..... hopefully we see you in Denver this season again...

Back